Lvl 5 Motor for 10's

plugitin
5,000+ posts

She Bangs
Da U.P. eh?
Im looking for a set of 10s for my truck. Something like the SA10 or maybe even two 8s. Would be willing to add some cash on top of the motor...

Have one level 5 motor left. It is currently a working sub with D .4 coils and a carbon cap. But, i dont think id like to ship her all together so id be willing to sell/trade the motor.

2011-03-05_20-20-56_553.jpg

why not just use that motor and recone it to a 10?
If the op is looking for an sa-10 I assume he's stepping down power so he doesn't need to have outrageous electrical. Those level 5's can take a ton of power and he probably doesn't need that

If the op is looking for an sa-10 I assume he's stepping down power so he doesn't need to have outrageous electrical. Those level 5's can take a ton of power and he probably doesn't need that
lol, this. Just looking for something somewhat normal n the power scale. Just a simple center console enclosure for my truck with two lil guys

lol, this. Just looking for something somewhat normal n the power scale. Just a simple center console enclosure for my truck with two lil guys
ok, gotcha, gotcha. Thats actually something I want to do. make some custom 10"s with some ridiculously sized motors for 10's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...