Northwest Region Lowrider Super Show & Sound Off-Pueblo, CO

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
you coming down d 'angelo? havent seen you at any shows in a while did you make any changes?
hey whats up drew.. naw i havent been to any close show to u since cinco de mayo.... well i guess thats not to close to u.. but ya im goin... i just bought a pair of sonance 15"s i might try n use for this show in my tahoe.. thats if i can get my tl to work so i can finish up my box... but if not ill just be there with my jeep and my 12s again

$30 bills?
Ouch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Travis, this is same price as Cinco De Mayo with major rap acts and close to 1,000 of the nicest lowriders in the United States. Have you ever been to a super show? They are equivalent to World Finals for stereo competition. If you think my Cinco De Mayo show was worth it, this goes way over the top. Pray for good weather, because there will be a **** load of people.

Travis, this is same price as Cinco De Mayo with major rap acts and close to 1,000 of the nicest lowriders in the United States. Have you ever been to a super show? They are equivalent to World Finals for stereo competition. If you think my Cinco De Mayo show was worth it, this goes way over the top. Pray for good weather, because there will be a **** load of people.
Ya, I'm just bullshitting. I won't be in town for that weekend anyhow, that's b-day weekend for me. I'll be at the great Sand Dunes. Hopefuly the weather stays nice for you guys. I heard its going to be an early winter.

hey whats up drew.. naw i havent been to any close show to u since cinco de mayo.... well i guess thats not to close to u.. but ya im goin... i just bought a pair of sonance 15"s i might try n use for this show in my tahoe.. thats if i can get my tl to work so i can finish up my box... but if not ill just be there with my jeep and my 12s again
heard you got a tahoe that hella clean? What you did to it?

its ok i guess... did sum tinting and took off the rack... also did sum debaging and put some 20s on it... as far as audio i'm workin on a couple of 15s for it and plan on ending up with 4 of em.. i should be pickin up sum batterys and components from travis tomarrow.. so far thats it... what did u buy your self?

its ok i guess... did sum tinting and took off the rack... also did sum debaging and put some 20s on it... as far as audio i'm workin on a couple of 15s for it and plan on ending up with 4 of em.. i should be pickin up sum batterys and components from travis tomarrow.. so far thats it... what did u buy your self?
a tahoe after 2 years of saving up lol. Last owner didn't give a living **** about it. needs some work to it. He debaged it and it was a hack job. what year you have?

Wall boxes are built gonna be glassin them tom and hopefully mounting them Ive never had so much bad luck in my life with building boxes. I ended up buying 5 sheets of wood and screwed up 2 of them. Any how as long as i get some new rotors and pads I will be up bangin like a mother fuvcka by the comp.

you got any pics of it??
yah got some pics of yours?

pic before I fixed it up and cleaned it

15425689_2X.jpg

i can prolly get some pics up tomarrow.. i dnt have any right now.. but thats nice man i like it.. it dont really look beat up its pretty clean
was when I got it. Interior was dirty, smelled horrible, dash was spraypainted, outside paint job needs to be sanded still ( orange peel), bondo work cracking, clear coat over spray, small electrical issue ( no biggy), to much. So far cleaned it, got some issues fixed, waxed it but need to sand it still, carpet cleaned, smell is gone lol, reconditioned the leather. Things like that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.