Southwest Region Lowrider Super Show- Albuquerque, NM Sunday, May 2

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

2loudcrew
10+ year member

USACi Double Point Event being held at Lowrider Super Show on Sunday, May 2 at New Mexico State Fairgrounds in Albuquerque. This will be a huge show featuring some of the nicest lowriders in the country as well as Hop contest, Bikini contest, and major acts(Mike Jones, Baby Bash, Gorilla Zoe, Jimmy Roses, and other special guests). Event will be run by Mike Jaffe. Entry fee is $50, which includes 2 wristbands into show. Additional bands are $30 each. Kids under 10 are free. Move in 7am-10am, Show from 11am-5pm. 700-800 car show entries are expected as well as 10,000-15,000 spectators. Show will be on pay per view and live on Univision in Mexico.

new_me10.jpg

If there's ever been a show that's worth attending, even if you're not a competitor, this is it.

It's going to be the New Mexico showdown. The loudest vehicles in the state from the southern and northern crews will be showing up to this one. These are they guys that win first place at USACi and DBDrag finals...

Should be a great time and I look forward to meeting Moonie and his guys. I'll be running the 0-600 classes. (I won't post any scores that I hit from now til the show unless they're sandbagger scores //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif )

joe i have a question. does the 50 dollars get us in the event and cover 1 entry fee? and will entry fees be 50 each? or 25 each? woulod be nice to make it single point price. so everyone will enter more then one class

joe i have a question. does the 50 dollars get us in the event and cover 1 entry fee? and will entry fees be 50 each? or 25 each? woulod be nice to make it single point price. so everyone will enter more then one class
It is $50 per class. $50 each additional class, just like any other big show(South Padre, Heatwave). You do get 2 wristbands per entry. We have to cover cost of Jaffe and show(Concerts, Venue, Hop contest, Bikini Contest, Trophies).

so we pay 50 to get in and thats just for the concert and stuff, and then we have to pay 50 per class? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.