Low Price Guarantee or False Advertising?

Participant count
  • Participant list

joker_212003

Whats up CarAudio.com members? I have spent quite a lot of money at Sonicelectronix.com and for the most part they have been great to work with...Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns but their Lowest Price Guarantee is a Lie or better known as False Advertising. Here is proof...

Soundstream BX-20Z (bx20z) Digital Bass Driver with Dash Mount

$119.95 free shipping and a One Year WARRANTY

Now at this very moment Sonicelectronix.com has only one left in stock...

Now....Check this link out

Soundstream BX-20Z

SALE Price: $69.00 and comes with free shipping And a Three Year WARRANTY.

I followed all the proper steps to file for the lowest price guarantee with soniceletronix.com...twice actually. The first time I waited about 48 hrs and did not get a response so I filed a second request. Then I decided to call and speak to the Expert Service they provide and basically was told that they cannot beat that price and that I should purchase from CarAudioGiants.com...sooo...I Will...From Here On Out. Thanks soniceletronix.com for the great products and the False Advertising

The website was created in 2009, but they say they have been working since 1991 and im talking about caraudiogiants.com.

You dont even know if you are buying new/used/refurb stuff.

Im pretty sure they cannot offer warranty from manufacture.

Either this is a advertising post or you have been suckered into buying from a random site.

Dont forget if caraudiogiants was legit they wouldnt hide there real information through whois privacy.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

The website was created in 2009, but they say they have been working since 1991 and im talking about caraudiogiants.com.
You dont even know if you are buying new/used/refurb stuff.

Im pretty sure they cannot offer warranty from manufacture.

Either this is a advertising post or you have been suckered into buying from a random site.

Dont forget if caraudiogiants was legit they wouldnt hide there real information through whois privacy.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Their business email is CarAudioGiants@gmail.com. What business uses a free email as their business email account?

The reviews are also pretty terrible:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/CarAudioGiants#tab2

Sonics' Policy:

The Internet retailer must have the identical item in stock at the time of the price match.The Internet retailer must be a regular dealer of the item. No auctions or private "one time" deals please.

The item must be a current, stocked item. No closeouts, discontinued, or special order items.

The Internet retailer must ship the item directly from their warehouse. Our policy does not apply to online sites that rely on a drop-shipper or a third party to fulfill their orders.

Before entering any credit card information, we must be able to verify all applicable charges (including shipping, handling, and any taxes) you would pay from the competing Internet retailer.

We must be able to verify the price quoted in our low price request form on the competing Internet retailer's website. Our low price policy does not apply against other "low price" guarantees.

The item must be included on a new order. We do not lower prices for orders already placed, processed, or completed

Our Lowest Price Policy only applies to new orders.

Due to limited supply, a small number of products at Sonic Electronix are not eligible for our 105% lowest price guarantee due to other online merchants not disclosing actual inventory levels.
Your link breaks multiple rules for which the lowest price qualifies. Not only is it on sale, the other seller doesnt disclose inventory levels. For all you know they dont actually have any in stock.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

joker_212003

joker_212003
Cornville, Az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date