Loud3's new toy...

**** bro looks good! i see i want that fast hot rod look..thats cool i can dig it..i myself have a 4th and want to get an chevy also..

How much did you pay for that car?

DSC00890.jpg
DSC00889.jpg

Sorry for the wait guys... the move has made it so that I don't have direct internet access anymore.

Had to put these up at a buddies shop!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
those models look so much better with smaller billets then the stupid 30000 in rims or w/e i hate donks so **** much; why would you make a car the height of a pickup?

The car ended up getting totalled. Wasn't really a choice I could have made. On the good side of things, the insurance company settled for CONSIDERABLY more than I had invested. I also kept the wheels and tires.

Keep your eyes out for some new tricks up my sleeve in the future!

The car ended up getting totalled. Wasn't really a choice I could have made. On the good side of things, the insurance company settled for CONSIDERABLY more than I had invested. I also kept the wheels and tires.
Keep your eyes out for some new tricks up my sleeve in the future!
Man that *****.........story?

Glad you are okay though.

That was such a bad ass car. I'd love to have an Impy like that. Definitely one of my favorites. No big rims, no lift, just pure muscle in a 2 door big body. I wish I could find a car like that...

How did it get totaled?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Loud3

5,000+ posts
Pay me, *****.
Loud3
Sin City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date