Loud Setup

Ferrari488

Hey guys I'm looking to run 2 12" and trying to have the loudest setup I can. I have a few woofers in mind all within the same power range and have a custom built box. I can build a new one if I need to. The box I have is a single chamber 3.5 cubic feet net volume tuned to 34 hertz and will play down to 28 hertz with 36.25 sq in of port area. The subs below are the one I have in mind so please let me know what you think will hit the hardest or if I should make a new box. Im pretty sure all the subs below will with except the W6 which might need a little smaller ported box.

x2 Sundown SA (750RMS per woofer)

x2 Alpine Type R (750RMS per woofer)

x2 JL Audio W7 (750RMS per woofer)

x2 JL Audio W6 (600RMS per woofer)

Would the W7 be 2nd on the list? And the SA's would be the loudest of thm all but the W7 will not be as loud as the SA's but have better SQ? Also the W6 will have the best SQ out of them all but wont be loud like the SA's or even the W7?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.