Lots Of Stuff For Sale!!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

jonnybusa
10+ year member

200mph club...turbo busa
XXX, usa
1st I have a 22 piece screwdriver set. Its not a major brand, but they work well, and are a great extra set for work, car, etc. Brand new in package, and you get different sizes of phillips, regular, hex head, a screw-holding screwdriver, a tack puller, and a hole punch!

$25 shipped!

newpix-88.jpg

newpix-87.jpg

Next I have a set of TIMEX indoor/outdoor light and appliance timers. Brand new. They have lots of features...for instance. The outdoor timer can be set to go on/off in 2 hour intervans, or can be set to go on and off @ dusk and dawn!!

$25 shipped

newpix-57.jpg

newpix-59.jpg

Next, I have a Philly Flyers mini hockey helmet. Its brand new in package. I bought it because I moved a few Flyers over a few months, and got tons of stuff for them to sign, and this and another item is all there was left.

$25 shipped

newpix-82.jpg

newpix-81.jpg

I also have this authentic hockey puck, still brand new in case.

$12 shipped

newpix-83.jpg

I'm also selling this portable dvd player. I got it as a gift, and took it out of the box to show it off. I used it 5 minutes, and put it right into the carrying case I also got as a gift w/ it. I threw the box away. It has a 6.2" screen, and has a real nice picture. It comes w/ battery, car and home power cords, and all papers/manual. I am also throwing in the carrying case that also serves as a mount for the headrest for passengers.

$45 shipped/insured

newpix-76.jpg

newpix-75.jpg

Next up is this emergency first aid kit. It comes in this rugged plastic case, and its perfect for the trunk of someone's car. It has just about everything any kit comes w/, and even has the basic tools in it.

$25 shipped

newpix-67.jpg

Here is a Mario Lemeiux bobble head. It was given away @ fan appreciation night years ago. Its brand new in the original box, and is great for that Pittsburgh sports collector.

$20 shipped

lemieuxbobble.jpg

Next is a set of SONY headphones. These are nice sounding, and extremely light. They also come w/ a 6' cord.

$25 shipped

newpix-80.jpg

Paypal please

olol sorry i really only use earbuds anymore
yea......same here. I got rid of my Bose QC2 headphones a little while back, and sprung for the Bose triport earbud ones. AMAZING clarity. I love them, and will never get a different set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jonnybusa

10+ year member
200mph club...turbo busa
jonnybusa
XXX, usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies