LOTS of Basketball Cards (mainly rookies, some pretty valuable)

Participant count
  • Participant list

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
I have way too much stuff to list (no crap, I promise), but send me a PM if you're interested in...

Rookies from: Iverson, Kobe, Shaq, Vince, Jamison, Pippen, Stockton, Reggie Miller, Billups, Ray Allen, Bibby, Larry Hughes, Stackhouse, Francis, Duncan, McGrady, Marbury, Abdir-Rahim, Antoine Walker, Camby, Penny, Isiah Rider, Kemp, David Robinson, Spud Webb, etc. (I can't list them all!).

Rookie cards from all of the good brands like Flair, Finest, Chrome, EX-2000/2001/Century, Bowman's Best, etc.

Random cards and inserts from: Jordan, Barkley, Bird, Amare, Hakeem, Ben Wallace, Karl/Moses Malone, etc. (still lots more).

Lots of Jordan 89-90 and 90-91 Fleer.

Late 80's Fleer sticker sets.

Graded 90's Rookies from Iverson, Vince, McGrady, Stackhouse.

Graded PSA9 89-90 Jordan(s).

Refractors, and atomic refractors, as well as #'d cards and a couple of autos.

One card I do want to promote is a 97-97 Chauncy Billups Bowman's Best Auto Refractor RC...will do $75 shipped.

PM ME IF INTERESTED. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, BE IT A PLAYER OR A CERTAIN CARD.

Haha, yeah, I was into bball cards a couple years ago, before I got into car audio. I switched hobbies. But when i sold all my stuff, the most expensive single card I had was a Wilt Chamberlain from Topps card from the 70s. I tried all throughout the 03/04 card year to pull a Lebron Rookie from a few select Upper Deck boxes, but I would have never even considered spending $600 on a 5 card pack for a chance at a UD Exquisite one.

i have a nice lebron rc card.its sick,wish i could get rid alot of my cards that i dont need.but cant find any1 who wants tyhem
Yeah, it's hard to find the right people, but I've seen some people on here selling, so I figured it was an alright place to start. There are some card shows here in Dallas though...might have to hit one of those up.

Not trying to hack your thread man but if you really want to sell them try ebay. I sold my 96-97 topps chrome set and made a killing off of it. I sold my kobe for 300 and my iverson which was a psa 9 for 400. I use to be a big collector had kobe rookie autos gold cards everything. Its worth a shot to try and sell em on there if you really want em gone. Goodluck.

Not trying to hack your thread man but if you really want to sell them try ebay. I sold my 96-97 topps chrome set and made a killing off of it. I sold my kobe for 300 and my iverson which was a psa 9 for 400. I use to be a big collector had kobe rookie autos gold cards everything. Its worth a shot to try and sell em on there if you really want em gone. Goodluck.
Thanks for the advice. I had bought a lot of cards off of ebay, but I just hate paying for the sale auctions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I don't have anything quite as valuable as a Kobe chrome rookie, but I've got some that could grab some money on there, like a Marcus Camby Chrome RC atomic refractor.

I'll look into it though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RAM_Designs

5,000+ posts
SketchUp Master
RAM_Designs
Rockwall, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied