Loose face plate causing stereo to turn off?

Participant count
  • Participant list

B WeeZy
10+ year member

wis
Sup guys, i have a recent problem. I have a Pinoeer stereo for my car(not certain on model # right now, at school, will edit later)

But the face plate seems just a tad loose. Sometimes when i change the song, volume, settings, or anything it will shut off. I think its because of the face plate losing connection to the stereo. I tried cleaning the connectors with alcohol. That work'd for about a day. Now it's happening again.

I'd appreciate some help, thanks!

Only thing I could think of is wedge some folded up paper behind the opposite side the connections are on so it will lean down on em and not wiggle when you press buttons, or something like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.