Looking to buy 2 12" subs

djezbrad
10+ year member

ny
Ok here is what I want. I have a memphis 1000d which is a mono amp class D. Right now I am running 3 JL Audio 10 W6's. They are getting old and the surrounds are rotting out. I used to have 2 12" Kicker comps.(which i was happy with) I am not into car audio like I used to be and am not sure which brand gives the most bang for the buck. So basically I am looking for suggestions for 2 12" subs that will bump with my amp. Thanks in advanced!

Not looking for superior SQ just a lot of bump for my buck. I would be willing to spend around $200-$250 for both. I just looked at kicker vr 12's. How do these perform for how cheap they cost. I can get 2 for about $160??

I think you would be happy with kicker comp Vr's They are very loud and are very easy on the wallet. But if you want even more bump go for the the kicker solobaric s12L5's. That'll make the ends of your hair dance =0.

Audiobahn i think has some pritty nice subs that are not to expensive. Than agen their is lightning audio i think its the strike seres also not bad. 'The prices varie'

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.