SOLD Looking for Kicker Solobarics

its BRAND NEW... factory sealed still... i got it because i blew an old one, they sent me that one, then my sponsor got me the NEW season... *(the old ones are nicer than these new ones... they just look dirty)*

175 american plus shipping...

yeah i know what im saying.. its BRAND NEW.. factory sealed.. never had the tape even cut... and they are at LEAST 350 dollars AMERICAN new... so 300 canadian isnt **** compaired to how much they cost... they gotta be right around 500 there then... maybe 6....

all im saying is that if your looking for an L7.. this is your BEST deal.

I have a 12" Solobaric Sub in a professionally Built box, it isn't brand new but you can't beat the price $75! I have to warn you solobarics require a lot of power, how much are you going to run to it?

Originally posted by eidaj2 I have a 12" Solobaric Sub in a professionally Built box, it isn't brand new but you can't beat the price $75! I have to warn you solobarics require a lot of power, how much are you going to run to it?
Ill find some way

How long was you solobaric used for

Is there any tears or ripps

why are you selling it

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I've had it aprox one year. It is in perfect condition, no tears or rips at all. I'm selling all my stuff because I want to buy a new paintball gun. See my post below:

I have a complete Car audio system for sale, it sounds really good. Here are the items I have for sale:

1) 12" Solobaric Sub in a professionally Built box $75

2) Rockford Fosgate Punch 40 - this amps rocks $75

3) 2 Boston Acoustic Pro Series mids 4.2x with crossover $75

4) 2 MB Quart Pro Series mids with crossover (QM130TX2) $75

5) Sony EXM502 Amp - 50X2 at 4 ohms, 2 ohm stable $75

6) Pioneer GMX302 - 35 X 2 or 80 X 1 $60

7) JBL GTS 50 - 25X2 perfect for Tweeters $25

8) Jenson A82 - 40X2 perfect for midrange $25

9) Blaupunkt Lexington high power radio with detach face $40

Buy the package and I will sell it for $400, that’s for the entire package! I want to get rid of all this equipment to buy a paintball gun. The mids alone cost me over $400. Buyer pays shipping, I will ship whatever method you want. I accept Money orders, Cashiers Checks, Personal Checks and Paypal. If you are paying with a personal check, I will hold it until it clears. If you have questions contact me at eidaj2@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.