Looking for a Samsung Captivate or Galaxy S for ATT

Participant count
  • Participant list

Garrow215
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Burke, NY
So, my girlfriend got her droid stolen...

Looking for one of the phones in the title...must be in good working order and good cosmetic shape. Shoot me some pics and prices if you've got one you want to get rid of..and if you're possibly looking to trade for a fresh reconed 12" Stereo Integrity BM sub done by SPLaudio. I'll get some pics of the sub after the Superbowl. Thanks guys.

So, my girlfriend got her droid stolen...
Looking for one of the phones in the title...must be in good working order and good cosmetic shape. Shoot me some pics and prices if you've got one you want to get rid of..and if you're possibly looking to trade for a fresh reconed 12" Stereo Integrity BM sub done by SPLaudio. I'll get some pics of the sub after the Superbowl. Thanks guys.
That's such a sweet phone...Only issue we have had customers complain about (I work at AT&T) is the GPS locator, which only works when it wants to lol. If auto-locate is not a priority, then its an awesome and reliable phone. Great sub too btw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Good luck on the search!

decent phone, I like my focus better tho
Meh...no copy/paste, limited landscape support, terrible battery life, and no multitasking...a little handicapped until the inevitable future updates to the software //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Garrow215

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Garrow215
Burke, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies