SOLD looking for 2 12"s and an amp

well for 325 i'll give you the subs brand new.......and we'll work on the shipping. i don't know about the kappas rms value but the solo barics can handle 600 rms watts each......i think thats alot more powerful than the kappas. these subs pound and have better sq than the 12's.

ok did some homework on those kappas.....each speaker handles 300 rms watts...

so one solo barics equals two of those speakers....and their smaller so you don't have to use up all your space. so let me know what you think...

(2) JL Audio 12w6v2's in a sealed box for $600. These would be excellent with 800 watts. They are rated at 400w each. So it would work perfectly. Ive had these for not even 3 weeks and have only used them for about 10 days total, because of building a box, installing new wire, and just not having time to hook them up. These pound so hard. Only reason I am selling them is because all the kids i go to school with are dirtballs and would end up stealing it...so id rather get rid of them and get some $$$ rather then losing them and losing the $850+ i paid for them and the box. I can send pics if you would like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.