longer rcas for shorter 1s

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
25hegy1.jpg

i'll buy you some...lol

now that I look I got some really, really nice ones... digital high performance rca, i got two sets holler at me... take that back I got 3 sets but they are all single sets... but all match let me know if you need pics.... not too interested in the single set, but hey may take em... really looking at those 4chs!!!

i'll buy you some...lol
now that I look I got some really, really nice ones... digital high performance rca, i got two sets holler at me... take that back I got 3 sets but they are all single sets... but all match let me know if you need pics.... not too interested in the single set, but hey may take em... really looking at those 4chs!!!
Wat kind u gon buy me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This will be an interesting issue to find out. Subscribed!! Are you running components? Ive had some caps blow in Passive xovers and a little...
Heres a clue, in the setup this was in, it was a previous car. And on the drivers side some of the newly installed wiring "caused" a bulge which...
Your amp may have failed. A competent shop should be able to diagnose the issue in under 5 minutes either way. You didn't necessarily do...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
You just found your own solution. Move the DSP elsewhere. The RCA is triple protected but not the RCA plugs. I do not know if there is a mesh or...

About this thread

Audio4ever

10+ year member
Box Chevy Boi
Audio4ever
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date