Southeast Region Local SPL Drive by Kennesaw Ga

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

t1990le
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Kennesaw, Ga
In a couple of weeks, Jared (skadude016) and myself are going to start a free drive by for any one who would like to know how loud they really are. Its going to be held in the starbucks parking lot in front of Town Center Mall. An exact date and time will be posted soon. We hope to be able to put some faces with these screen names on here. I am going out there tonight to start letting locals know and get their feedback as well.

So Star Bucks parking lot on the 30th. What time? Would love to see what I,m hittin. What are yall using to test with?

Well I have prior commitments on the 30th, I believe we are going to try for friday the 29th. The Crowd starts coming in around 10 so I believe 930 will be a good time to start. What kind of vehicle do you have and what are you running? Its a meter that gives u a number on a multimeter and it converts to a db score. Its .4 lower than actual TL.

Got a Expedition with a 12 cu. ft box and some Re audio MT 18's. Its pretty violent when I got it tuned right and every thing is running the way it should. I also got 2 2400 kinetiks, 2 infinity amps, 2 audiobahn(yes I said AB-dont dis), 1 ma audio amp and autotek eq. I had a 250 amp alt but it burned up on me last week, so right now I'm back to stock until I can get my hands on a new one. Prob order one today off ebay unless you know where i can get one fairly cheep.

Got a Expedition with a 12 cu. ft box and some Re audio MT 18's. Its pretty violent when I got it tuned right and every thing is running the way it should. I also got 2 2400 kinetiks, 2 infinity amps, 2 audiobahn(yes I said AB-dont dis), 1 ma audio amp and autotek eq. I had a 250 amp alt but it burned up on me last week, so right now I'm back to stock until I can get my hands on a new one. Prob order one today off ebay unless you know where i can get one fairly cheep.
Sweet, you have all 5 amps in ur car at the same time? Old school AB was amazing lol. I can get u a custom built alt like mine that runs 215-230 amps for a lot less than anywhere ive seen online. Shoot me an email at spdfrk101@aol.com. 2 18s in 12cu ft should deff be violent lol whats the box tuned to?

Yep. All 5 amps. 2 AB hct 2300s runnin my subs, 2 Infinitys (1 runnin 1 rear and one set of tweets up front) (the other runnin 4 mids under the back seat), then the 4ch MA runnin 4 more mids in the doors and 2 sets of components up front. I'm actually runnin 22 speakers in all in this *****. The spl is there, just tryin to dial in some sq. I know some people say you cant have a SPL car and a Sq car at the same time but I'm tryin! We need to have a swap meet some time cuz I got all kinds of stuff. I'm gonna e ya on that alt.

Yep. All 5 amps. 2 AB hct 2300s runnin my subs, 2 Infinitys (1 runnin 1 rear and one set of tweets up front) (the other runnin 4 mids under the back seat), then the 4ch MA runnin 4 more mids in the doors and 2 sets of components up front. I'm actually runnin 22 speakers in all in this *****. The spl is there, just tryin to dial in some sq. I know some people say you cant have a SPL car and a Sq car at the same time but I'm tryin! We need to have a swap meet some time cuz I got all kinds of stuff. I'm gonna e ya on that alt.
ha ha nice i gotta hear that. Im the same way i like the SQL style best //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. You dont happen to have a small 2ch or mono block u wanna get rid of do ya? like 300watts maybe. I have 2 4 channels i need to get rid of. One of them is running a songle 12 in my little honda and im looking for somethin thatll push it alittle harder.

Hmmm...Yall need to come over to CACO...Local guys are on there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hmmm...Yall need to come over to CACO...Local guys are on there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
lol yea im on there under the same name. Ill make a new thread there now that i think about it lol. You should come out this weekend.

**** wish i wasnt in the middle of re doing me setup i would love to get metered.. maybe we can meet up after its done and do this again
Deff man, this is just one of many hopefully. What are you currently building? Im redoing my truck as well. Im planning on having 4 kicker L5 10s ported running on my 1750 @ .5 ohm by mid Jan.

lol yea im on there under the same name. Ill make a new thread there now that i think about it lol. You should come out this weekend..
Cool...Where will you guys be and what time??? I just bought a new "used" car so I don't have a stereo in it...My buddy blew his subs today too! I may come anyway...

Cool...Where will you guys be and what time??? I just bought a new "used" car so I don't have a stereo in it...My buddy blew his subs today too! I may come anyway...
We will be in front of Town Center Mall in the Starbucks parking lot. Dang, you should come out and check out all of the cars that will be out.

Im on call this weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Aww well this is hopefully just 1st of many meets.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.