SOLD LMS Ultra 18" & Memphis 4kw

Trunk_Monsta
10+ year member

wanna see my monsta?
Okay, this is pretty shytty but I just got orders to Korea, so I have to sell my babies.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

The LMS Ultra has never been powered, and the 4kw has about 3-4 hrs of play time on it. Comes with 500 anl fuse, and remote bass knob.

I'm looking for $950 {shipped} for the LMS Ultra, and $675{shipped} for the Memphis 4kw.

My wife has the digi cam, but here are a few pix. If anyone needs anymore, feel free to pm me...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299588&highlight=lms+ultra

Any chance you have a dmm? If you do can I get a pic of the coil readings? Wanna make absolutly sure about this if Im gonna spend the $$$

why not just buy a little beater in korea and take that **** with you. i'm sure you could amaze a bunch or little koreans and have girls putting out left and right. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

unless if your wifes going with you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.