Like new cerwin vega stroker 2000.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrodude
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
fl
Item(s) for Sale:

Cerwin vega stroker 2000.1 like new with box and bass knob.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Performance and condition 10/10. Beautiful amp. Almost perfect.

Price:

$350 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Includes shipping. Or can pick it up if local to FL

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I believe 2250 at around 1.5 ohm if I remember right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I believe 2250 at around 1.5 ohm if I remember right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
PM me a price shipped to 85757. I'm going to run this by a friend whos looking to run 2 Pioneer Pros that are D2, so he needs a 2 ohm amp. If it does 1500 at least then i'll probably have him buy it. Will have to wait til saturday though for monies.

I was getting used S2000.1's in excellent condition for $200 - $250 each 2 years ago but the source dried up. They didn't have the remotes and after searching unsuccessfully for months, I called up CV and just asked if they knew of anyplace where they may still be floating around. The CS rep asked for my name and address and said he would send one out to me right away free of charge. After thanking him 20 times, I reminded him that I was gonna run them in different vehicles and that I could actually use 4 and would gladly pay full price + shipping. He said "It's our pleasure to help support those who have helped support us over the years". They're in PHX so I received them in just a couple days. How's that for Customer Service...

well this and the Cadence A7HC have been on my wish list for a long time. and now that i have some cash both of them seem to have popped up for sale(well at least the A7 HC.) this amp is known for being crazy efficent as well as powerful and good sounding.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...