lightly used LG Dare

Participant count
  • Participant list

Team OSC SVT
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Loudon, Tn
I just picked up a new phone yesterday so I really dont need this one anymore. I'll offer it up to you guys before i toss it on the ol ebay. Judging from what I saw on there I am pricing this at $200 shipped. Here is what is included with the phone

1. phone in good condition with home charger

2. verizon car charger

3. clear plastic hard snap on case

4. white slip on silicon cover

5. 1g micro sd card

This phone is only a few months old because i had to have one replaced because of the speaker going bad on it. The phone has never been out of the snap on case and has always had a screen protector on it. It is a lil dusty and stuff from being in pockets etc but ill get as much off as i can. the hard case is scratched up some but thats what it is there for so the phone doesnt take the damage. I dont have any pics to post as of right now but I will get some up soon. I have plenty of refs and actually need to update from some recent sales and trades. You will not be dissapointed in the phone. Not really looking for any trades atm but I will hear you out on them anyway.

bump for pictures!

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

oh and the phone doesnt have a mark on it. it still has a screen protector on it in the pics and im leaving it on. it even still has the rubber plug for the headphone jack lol.

bump for a nice phone!
love mine.
very nice phone i loved it. this new blackberry is throwing me for a loop lol but i'm going to try to use it. Might list the wifes "ironman" phone also in a few as she got a curve when i got my storm.

idk if i were you i'd keep the dare over the storm.

everyone i know with the storm DESPISES it.

Dare is the best touchscreen phone available for Verizon and has a sick camera. Just my $.02

she is gone on egay. i knew i priced it right lol sold for 225. thanks for looking guys. too **** bad gaypal put a hold on my **** funds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Team OSC SVT

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Team OSC SVT
Loudon, Tn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies