Lebron 9 and Jordans FS

dkhage1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Corona,Ca
It may be a long shot selling these on this site but I thought I would try before Ebay.

I CAN SEND MORE PICTURES OF ANY SHOE. JUST LET ME KNOW.

Item(s) for Sale:

Size 11.5 Lebron 9 Summit Lake Hornets with original box.

Size 11.5 Jordan Cement IVs with original box and hangtag.

Size 11.5 Jordan Melo XIIs White/Carolina with origianl box and card. Box a little beatup.

Size 12 Jordan Cool Grey IVs with original box.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Lebrons=Worn 1 time for 4 hours then cleaned and put away. Purple is to much for me.

Cements=Worn 2 times, look new. Hangtag was removed and put in the box.

Melo XIs=Worn 3 times. Slight yellowing on the word Jumpman on the side.

Cool Greys=Worn a hand full of times. Has cracking on the heels.

Price:

ALL PRICES ARE OBO. I need to sell these to pay some bills.

Lebron 9s=$180 Shipped

Jordan Cement 4s=$250 Shipped

Jordan Melo XIIs=$190 Shipped

Jordan Cool Grey 4s=$200 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL SHOES.

Item Pictures:

DSCN0660.jpg

DSCN0661.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

DSCN0663.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the rare times you'll find someone selling Jordans without rape prices. I suggest anyone even thinking about buying a pair, BUY THEM! He has all of his shoes listed at reasonably prices, something you rarely see.

One of the rare times you'll find someone selling Jordans without rape prices. I suggest anyone even thinking about buying a pair, BUY THEM! He has all of his shoes listed at reasonably prices, something you rarely see.
I dont like to pay high prices when I buy shoes, so I like to sell shoes at prices I would feel comfortable paying if I was the buyer.

I dont like to pay high prices when I buy shoes, so I like to sell shoes at prices I would feel comfortable paying if I was the buyer.
Unfortunately, for every guy like you and I, there's 99 cats that wanna rape the public with their prices. I'm pretty sure you seen people buying foams for $1500 because that was a "good deal" compared to $2000 on a shoe that's originally $200.

Damm I would have grabbed those cements four they where size 13's I just bough some grapes for 550$ there fresh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dkhage1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dkhage1
Corona,Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies