Latop+PS3+Dinovo Edge $900

dvrmstrng
5,000+ posts

DE
Looking to snag Dadons macbook for $900....

if someone here is looking for the following items, id love to do a nice 3 way deal...

my laptop is a IBM thinkpad T42, fingerprint scanner, has vista ultimate on it, 40 GB internal and i have a 100GB my passport digital external.

PS3 has been used for literally 3 months to stream videos from my computer, i dont even own any games, has original box etc.

Keyboard is a Dinovo Edge, best bluetooth keyboard ive ever seen, has a recharge dock and super long range.

if your interested let me know.

didn't you learn about trying 3way deals with the last incident you had on here? guess college can't teach common sense....................

based upon past events ill go ahead and say that three way deal didnt work out because of someone on this forum that has acquired quite the poor reputation.

i dont know...decent laptop with a nice ass keyboard if you wanna run it through your TV....+ a ps3...for $900...i dont think its too crazy

i think you might catch some more intrest at 700~

Not here to talk ****... The edge is the best key board on the market, I LOVE the dam thing!

If you have all this stuff around the 1st of next month hit me up ill be interested.

how then how about for shits ill throw 900 obo...

and that means feel FREE to PM offers...thanks guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dvrmstrng

5,000+ posts
dvrmstrng
DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies