Land Rover lr2 Wiring Diagram?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I could check tomorrow for you. When I have time at work. On Alldata. What I need is everything about your land rover. Like sub model. Is it a T, EX, BE. Get what Im saying and motor as well.

Now one thing is that land Rover along with other companies are not to happy with handing out things about their vehicles so you might not find the wiring diagrams. I will try another place as well. But I know when I go to look up a code for a land rover tells me I need a land Rover scan tool.

Audioatg,

I appreciate the effort. It is a 2008 LR2 SE, 3.2L automatic. I have gone to all the land rover forums and come up empty, you are correct about tightly guarding the information. My next step is to call the salesman we bought the vehicle from and ask him to go copy the page from the service manual for me. Barring that I will just start probing it with an O-scope...

Thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.