SOLD kx2500.1 for sale

IgnoreMe
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com VIP
caraudio.com
trying to sell my kx2500. its in good condition. works flawlessly. birthsheet states 2960 watts rms @ 2 ohms. will run 1.4 ohms, will not run .7 ohms. trying to sell because of a recent obsession i got with motorcycles due to a friend. trying to off set a purchase of a bike by selling the amp and my subwoofer (which is still for sale btw)

looking to get $390 shipped and insured to the lower 48. price is negotiable as always. will get pics later

DSC01668.jpg

DSC01667.jpg

Where are you located? In the south?? How much shipped to "38224", or, if your close enough, how much if i just pick it up?

Where are you located? In the south?? How much shipped to "38224", or, if your close enough, how much if i just pick it up?
you dont pay for shipping, i pay for shipping. $390 shipped (assuming you're in the lower 48 states).

san diego, $370 local pickup

Bunch of noobs.
I already pm'd him about bumping year old threads only to lowball like some white trash craigslist surfer, Hope it gets through his head, the classifieds are cluttered enough, maybe a mod could just delete this thread

Will you accept $300.00 shipped? You could send it where I cannot accept the package unless I have the $300.00. Would you do that? Send me a text or give me a call at (989) 928-4863. Thanks.

Will you accept $300.00 shipped? You could send it where I cannot accept the package unless I have the $300.00. Would you do that? Send me a text or give me a call at (989) 928-4863. Thanks.
Hey Retard the thread is a year and 3 months old, the amp is long gone.

look at dates on posts you moron,are you seriously that fucking stupid?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.