Kore 18

I own a Brahama 15 so i am not an idiot i do have taste.How would it not whoop any sub its 10000 watts,I think the reason nobody has it is because it costs 850+dollars and it is a comp sub.I just wanted to know since all i read about is RE DD,Adire,Magnum,and no ma audio?not that i like them or anything

dude your an idiot, o and to answer your question have you ever heard of the kicker solo x or the resonant engineering MT, those will whoop your **** all day long, hey dbfan why dont you add this dude to your forum loser list

chill 78 nova. im not dissing any body or brand i just asked a question i get the point. yes i have heard of a solo x.I dont own a kore it so how will it whoop me?The brahama isnt even in the same categorie if thats what you mean. Im not a hater

I own a Brahama 15 so i am not an idiot i do have taste.How would it not whoop any sub its 10000 watts,I think the reason nobody has it is because it costs 850+dollars and it is a comp sub.I just wanted to know since all i read about is RE DD,Adire,Magnum,and no ma audio?not that i like them or anything
yea sorry dude i didnt know you had the brahma //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif because when i posted your post didnt come up, look at the time we almost posted at the same time and my computer ***** and doesnt load anything so sorry for calling you an idiot but yea i think the solo x will be better than that sub

what about a PG Elite some guy(works at a local audio shop) said it would "kill" a brahama and i should take it back! the time for me is diff i live on the west coast im to lazy to change it

what about a PG Elite some guy(works at a local audio shop) said it would "kill" a brahama and i should take it back! the time for me is diff i live on the west coast im to lazy to change it
I bet he sells PG Elites. You are a moron.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

supa_c

5,000+ posts
Abministrator
supa_c
In a chair
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date