knukonceptz?!

i basically wanted to find out if he had something back in stock. i really need to oreder, but, can't until i talk to him. ordered from him before- great compnay that's why i was worried.

it took them a few days to answer my calls to place an order for direct pickup. he said they were pretty busy. i can tell you that as of last thursday anything on the website that said out of stock was still out of stock including 150amp fuses. i had to pay $5 more and get the upgraed inline fuse holder so i could use 3 50amp fuses.

Find gear on line that is listed as in-stock. Click order now. Input credit card info and mailing address. Pay extra for express delivery if you in a hurry. Wait expected shipping time.

Gear arrives. You got great gear for a great price.

Done.

Call a phone sex line if you just want to "talk".

thank you for the mature input didyouhearthat? i have a credit card so no problem buying what i need. there was a reason i wanted to talk to him directly McDouche.

edit: ordered what i needed.

phone_sex_hoes_phonesex.JPG

Glad I could help.

288598082v7_240x240_Front.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.