Kicker Solo X 18" Brand New Never Played Cone

Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

Solo X 18" Brand New Cone. Mint Condition

Item(s) Description/Condition: Mint condition, brand new cone, bought to sell it to a friend, but they decided not to get it, and I have no use for it.

Price: $600 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped using FEDEXView attachment 26534717View attachment 26534718

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I was only asking you to clarify what 'everything' was you had, since you neither had it in the pics or listed in the description... I only bring it up because these parts are no longer available from Kicker.

And actually - no, Lowe's doesn't have the right tapered head bolts to mount the BAM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was only asking you to clarify what 'everything' was you had, since you neither had it in the pics or listed in the description... I only bring it up because these parts are no longer available from Kicker.
And actually - no, Lowe's doesn't have the right tapered head bolts to mount the BAM.
Yes they do, I just picked up some screws for 4 12" solo x"s we just did last week. In all actuallity though, thats not even the best way to mount the solo X, but the guy who bought the 4 12" solo x's off of me already had the box that needed it. Bolted head screws is the strongest way to mount one. but if you go to lowes and look in the specialty bolts drawers you will find bolts to fit the threads on the solo x's mounting hardware.

Now for people who actually have an interest in buying the 18" solo X, this is a HUMP Day special, and this will never be seen again, if you live in eastern or central time zone, $450 shipped, and it will never be this low again!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this buy hell I'll ask anyway. Interested in selling the cone separate?
No, they're too hard to come by, most of those stores online that say they have them, are out of them. Woofer ect wants $379 for 1, I paid a lot for this cone, just to sell this woofer. But you can take advantage of monday madness and get this for $550 shipped

please contact me immediately cash in hand! 330 671 3522
I need to have an honest moment, when we spoke on the phone I really thought I had a source to get another dual 2 cone. A buddy of mine use to run 8 of these, and another buddy ran 2, they both ran dual 2 ohm subs, and had a bunch of spares, as of last month they still had spares for sale, as of our conversation they don't. I have to say, as much as I didn't believe you while we were talking, you were right, there are no D2 cones ANYWHERE. So I really don't want to sell the only D2 cone in the world, and be stuck with 1 D4 solo X, because I definitely won't be able to sell it. So I threw it in a custom box, put it in my escalade the day before yesterday, because I'd be able to sell it faster if I can demo it in the truck, and be able to offer a box with it, $700 in the box, I put it on craigslist, to try and sell it locally.

Seriously, how.much will it take for you to come off this thing, ill come pick it up tomorrow or tuesday. I don't know why your trying to mess around on craigslist. I have the money ready, in my

Seriously, how.much will it take for you to come off this thing, ill come pick it up tomorrow or tuesday. I don't know why your trying to mess around on craigslist. I have the money ready, in my
Sorry man, I really don't deal much with craigslist, more of of local way of advertising. I really wish you would have been able to come today earlier because I would have traded D2 for D2, as long as the coils weren't burnt. but I had a customer that wanted it, that's why I put it in my truck, because I knew if someone heard it in the box I built, it would sell Immediately. It did, cashed me out earlier this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...