Kenwood PNP or NPN bipolar transistors

Participant count
  • Participant list

Aphix
10+ year member

I've been trying to find a NPN or PNP bipolar transistor (I'm not sure which one it is), because I am fairly certain they are the cause of my blown kenwood not turning on or going into protect mode at all. When testing them with a multimeter in resistor test mode, they won't read back any voltage. I can't seem to find them anywhere online. The serial number printed on the two are FRH10A20 and FCH20A20, any help would be great.

If the amp doesnt turn on at all . You need to do somemore testing/trouble shooting before you start by parts. You need to remove them from the board to get correct readings on them Set your meter to diode check.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.