SOLD Kenwood KVT-717DVD (Single Din In-Dash)

millimac247
10+ year member

Hey guys, I have a Kenwood KVT-717DVD that I'm trying to sale. Some of the basic info of the unit:

-5V Front, Rear, Subwoofer Pre-outs

-Satellite Radio/ Navigation Ready

-3 Band Equalizer

ALSO INCLUDES THE IPOD ADAPTER!! Kenwood KCA-ip500

-Song, Artist, Album info can show on the screen

-Charges Ipod

I replaced the brain wire and am/fm cable. The hideway wiring harness is no longer 19ft as I placed the unit under the seat ( I don't know how long they are now.) Also, The harness behind the screen is shorter than the original but should still be long enough to connect to a wiring harness.

In-Dash + Ipod Adapter for $425.00 Shipped USPS Priority Mail.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjQtMjAwOTA3MDItMTgzN.jpg

i has a mojo 15 m style quad 1 ohm, with dust cap cracked, a fusion fjl 1611d, set of memphis 6.5 pr, alpine mrd m300 amp, my pioneer premier h.u.

dang, ive wanted this HU for some time since i saw it at best buy for 600... but cash is short atm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

dang, ive wanted this HU for some time since i saw it at best buy for 600... but cash is short atm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Added video to show it works and the nice auto open/close feature. Thanks for the recognition of a great HU. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Added video to show it works and the nice auto open/close feature. Thanks for the recognition of a great HU. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lol i believed it worked :p if its still for sale in 1-3 weeks maybe ill take it.

lol i believed it worked :p if its still for sale in 1-3 weeks maybe ill take it.
Oh that wasn't geared towards you lol... I guess some other people had problems with a similar headunit so I figured I would add the functionality of the unit. I think it should also help with my low post count. The way it's going it will probably still be here so just let me know.

Oh that wasn't geared towards you lol... I guess some other people had problems with a similar headunit so I figured I would add the functionality of the unit. I think it should also help with my low post count. The way it's going it will probably still be here so just let me know.
oh lol, yeah i have a friend with this HU and hasnt had a problem, and has had it for.. maybe a a year now? he got it sometime last summer.

oh lol, yeah i have a friend with this HU and hasnt had a problem, and has had it for.. maybe a a year now? he got it sometime last summer.
Yup, same here and I would keep it but I want a double din navi for my dash. If it didn't block the a/c vents I would just buy the navigation accessory for this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.