Kenwood KIV-700 Media Player (No CD) + Zune

Participant count
  • Participant list

Beerdrnkr
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Diego
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood KIV-700 in excellent condition and I'm including a 120gb Zune also in excellent condition w/ or w/out movies and music on it. The HU is about 2 months old and the Zune is about a year old. The HU is Zune and Ipod compatible and has time alignment!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both units in great condition.

Kenwood’s KIV-700 is an In-Dash MP3/WMA Player with an included remote control and 3” TFT Display. The enhanced sound quality of Kenwood’s Digital Media Receiver comes from the Sound Excellence DSP, adjustable subwoofer control, 5 Band graphical EQ, and the Bass Boost. Equipped with a built-in tuner which has 18 FM presets and 6 AM presets allows you to store your favorite radio stations on this receiver. MP3 ID3 Display and the full color LCD display provides an easy-to-read menu.

There are plenty of expandability options for this Kenwood Receiver. Equipped with a rear USB input, you can have direct connectivity to your iPod or iPhone while providing a charge, full controls, and playback of your iPod/iPhone through the receiver. The rear-panel auxiliary input 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices. Sirius and XM Satellite radio has two packages if you are interested in those services. HD Radio, Bluetooth ready and full compatibility with your steering wheel controls are some more options that make this Kenwood Player a must have.

General Features:

In-Dash MP3/WMA Digital Media Receiver with 3" TFT Display

Full color LCD display

Wireless remote control included

Rotary encoder and high speed search key

Music search and favorite memory function

Display "off" mode function

Power Output:

Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels

RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels

MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

1-year Sonic Electronix warranty

Playback and Audio Features:

Playback of MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV

iPod/iPhone Video and Audio Playback

Adjustable subwoofer control

Dual zone source and volume control

Sound Excellence DSP:

Digital time alignment & sound management system

5 Band graphical EQ / system Q-Ex

Highway sound/ Bass boost

iPod EQ select mode / Supreme+

Built-in 512 MB Internal Hard Drive allows storage of additional music

JPEG/BMP picture displayed on screen through USB

Built-in tuner with 18FM/6AM presets

MPEG4/WMV/H.264 Files video playback

Expandability Options:

3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)

Bluetooth Ready: Kenwood KCA-BT100 required and sold separately

SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready: Kenwood SIRIUS Satellite Radio Package or XM Satellite Radio Solution Package required and sold separately

HD Radio Ready: HD Radio Tuner required and sold separately

iPod/iPhone Ready: Audio playback and controls using the Kenwood KCA-IP301V (required and sold separately)

Rear auxiliary input: RCA Audio Input

Rear USB port

Steering wheel remote ready: PAC SWI-JACKv1 or the Axxess ASWC required and sold separately

Price:

$360 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

aefe556c-f3c1-c16a.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.