Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph7195
10+ year member

Walkin Tall
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood KDC X592 Headunit

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I am selling this headunit, but it is so hard to give up, lol. It is in great working order 10/10 mechanical and 9/10 cosmetic, just because of normal use. it has a ton of features which will be listed below. Comes with remote and factory harness, which has only had the power-ground-remote wires used. I used the Preouts and had all my speakers amplified. Also has a detachable face. Has rear aux input and rear USB input with Ipod control. It has the ability to run 2 seperate sources at the same time. has a 24 bit DAc and built in crossovers. lots of great features.

General features:

CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)

plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play rights-protected music files on disc)

detachable face with a 3-line fluorescent display

dual-zone capability lets front and rear-seat passengers listen to different sources

remote control

Audio features:

24-bit digital-to-analog converter

System Q EX Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)

"Supreme" audio processing for better sound from your compressed music files

speaker settings that let you tailor the sound to the size and type of speakers in your car

System E's+ high- and low-pass filters

Expandability:

compatible with Kenwood's Bluetooth adapter and satellite radio and HD Radio™ tuner

iPod direct control via USB input — no adapter necessary, but adding Kenwood's optional connecting cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home

inputs: rear USB and auxiliary inputs

outputs: 6-channel, 4-volt preamp outputs (front, rear, sub)

compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)

NOTE NOTE NOTE: I will have to ship it next week at the earliest. When removing, I chipped a trim piece and the new one will arrive shortly, but I have to wait for it nonetheless.

Price:

$125.00 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping and insurance will be included and it will be double boxed for the ride.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I don't have the original box. This is a used piece of equipment. I took a picture of the unit powered up in my truck. When I took off the faceplate I cleaned it, and did a small polishing to bring back some luster. Pic:

It was just a build up of gunk (mainly armor all). I will repeat, this is used.

This looks like a great headunit.

I have a couple of questions tho.

I am looking for a new headunit because my old pioneer HU doesn't have enough RCA outputs to hook up my amp.

Would I be able to hook up my 2 channel amp and my 4 channel to this babe?

hope I was understandable, I am very new when it comes to car audio.

This looks like a great headunit.I have a couple of questions tho.

I am looking for a new headunit because my old pioneer HU doesn't have enough RCA outputs to hook up my amp.

Yes you can.

This looks like a great headunit.I have a couple of questions tho.

Welcome to caraudio.com! And as Jes 42 has said, it is more than capable of running both of your amps, and also give you some added flexibility. The built in crossovers help out a lot. I had my front speakers High Passed at 60 Hz(meaning I only allowed 60hz and higher to be amplified) and my rear speakers high passed around 80 Hz and my sub crossover set to Low passed at 70. this kept all the speakers playing cleanly and meant I could set the stereo to pass only the frequencies to the speakers that played them the most efficiently. But this is not the only features, and most are pretty straight forward and easy to access. Please don't hesitate to ask more questions, as I don't mind answering them!

Yes you can.
Thanks Man! I really appreciate you helping out and answering some questions!

Welcome to caraudio.com! And as Jes 42 has said, it is more than capable of running both of your amps, and also give you some added flexibility. The built in crossovers help out a lot. I had my front speakers High Passed at 60 Hz(meaning I only allowed 60hz and higher to be amplified) and my rear speakers high passed around 80 Hz and my sub crossover set to Low passed at 70. this kept all the speakers playing cleanly and meant I could set the stereo to pass only the frequencies to the speakers that played them the most efficiently. But this is not the only features, and most are pretty straight forward and easy to access. Please don't hesitate to ask more questions, as I don't mind answering them!

Thanks Man! I really appreciate you helping out and answering some questions!
No problem.Cant go wrong with the Kenwood's.Thats a nice deck.Glws!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...