Kenwood Excelon kac x542

Participant count
  • Participant list

Catbug

Catbug
Hey guys I bought this amp on craigslist a little while back. I went to hook it up and it seems I have a channel that is not working. I took the cover off in hopes there would be a fuse or something obvious wrong with it but didn't see or smell anything. Is the amp worth sending out for repair or should I just buy something new? Pretty bummed I was counting on this amp working.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This is still a very nice Deal package for an entry level amp set up for some quality amps for the money...
Aslo, if you use your head unit for phone calls, read through the manual so you can set the speakers to use with bluetooth calling to front. Trust...
I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...

About this thread

Catbug

Catbug
Catbug
Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from