SOLD Kenwood Excelon DNX8120

bizflawless
5,000+ posts

How Fly
Selling my old Double.

Kenwood Excelon DNX8120, in good condition, no remote, no gps antenna. Everything works on it not one problem.

#General features:

# in-dash DVD/CD player with internal amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels) and 6.95" touchscreen

# built-in memory for navigation with maps of Canada, USA, and Puerto Rico

# over 6 million points of interest, text-to-speech voice prompts

# optional Garmin FM traffic receiver

# XM Traffic/Weather ready for live traffic and weather data, with optional XM tuner

# built-in Bluetooth receiver

# fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings

# wireless remote

#

Audio/visual features:

# plays DVD, DVD-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-/+R DL, CD, CD-R/RW, CD-ROM, DTS-CD, and VCD discs.

# plays MP3, WMA, and AAC files on CD or DVD

# plays JPEG, MPEG, and DivX files

# built-in 5.1 decoding

# dual-zone controls

# 24-bit D/A converter

# 13-band EQ with six preset tone curves

# Sound Management System (S.M.S.) with controls for vehicle size, speaker sizes, digital time alignment, and high- and low-pass filters

#

Expandability:

# compatible with Kenwood iPod adapter, HD Radio tuner, and satellite radio

# inputs: two USB inputs, SD card slot (for map updates only), two rear A/V inputs, auxiliary minijack input, rear-view camera input

# outputs: 7-channel preamp outputs (2 front, 2 rear, 2 subwoofer, center), A/V output
http://www.crutchfield.com/s_113DNX8120/Kenwood-Excelon-DNX8120.html?tp=20212

IMG00019-20091102-1301.jpg

LOL at my dumbass friend in the pic

Asking $450 shipped (within us, outside contact me) OR BEST OFFER

Not really looking for trades but let me know what you have

Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

does it come with the :

trim ring

mounting cage

Plastic escutcheon

Wiring harness

Preamp-output harness

AV In/Out harness

Bluetooth microphone with attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle male 3.5mm connector

43" A/V mini-cable with a female 3.5mm sterero audio jack and video jack on one end and a male 3.5mm stereo audio jack and video jack on other end

Relay harness

does it come with the :trim ring

mounting cage

Plastic escutcheon

Wiring harness

Preamp-output harness

AV In/Out harness

Bluetooth microphone with attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle male 3.5mm connector

43" A/V mini-cable with a female 3.5mm sterero audio jack and video jack on one end and a male 3.5mm stereo audio jack and video jack on other end

Relay harness

trim ring - no

mounting cage - no

Plastic escutcheon - ???

Wiring harness - yes

Preamp-output harness - yes

AV In/Out harness - yes

Bluetooth microphone with attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle male 3.5mm connector - no

43" A/V mini-cable with a female 3.5mm sterero audio jack and video jack on one end and a male 3.5mm stereo audio jack and video jack on other end - ipod connections?

Relay harness - no

I just installed a DNX 5120 myself and I do have to say this HU is amazing.SQ is sick.EQ is so flexible and has so many settings and does everything.

The picture is awesome as well.

Also is 1 of the best sounding units I've heard.

And his is a couple steps higher then mine.

GLWS man,

I just installed a DNX 5120 myself and I do have to say this HU is amazing.SQ is sick.EQ is so flexible and has so many settings and does everything.The picture is awesome as well.

Also is 1 of the best sounding units I've heard.

And his is a couple steps higher then mine.

GLWS man,
thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.