Kenwood DDX890HD “Blue Screen Kenwood by Garmin”

Participant count
  • Participants list

Trish

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a Kenwood DDX890HD Double Din radio that was installed and it’s stuck on the “Blue Kenwood by Garmin” screen. I reset it, hard reset it, plugged in it just red, black and yellow no change. I did the usb flash drive with updated firmware hoping to correct it. Called Kenwood they were puzzled. Said to NOT send it in because they have never seen it. Sounds weird. Any advice if you have experienced this? I can’t find anything on the internet in direct regards to his actual issue. 

47B5CCA0-5F86-484A-98BD-DA632C397DF4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Kenwood DDX890HD Double Din radio that was installed and it’s stuck on the “Blue Kenwood by Garmin” screen. I reset it, hard reset it, plugged in it just red, black and yellow no change. I did the usb flash drive with updated firmware hoping to correct it. Called Kenwood they were puzzled. Said to NOT send it in because they have never seen it. Sounds weird. Any advice if you have experienced this? I can’t find anything on the internet in direct regards to his actual issue.

View attachment 4181
Same issue going on in November of 2022

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...