kenwood ddx4019

Participant count
  • Participant list

Yipyap76

CarAudio.com Newbie
Help needed please I want to setup the best audio setup for my kenwood ddx4019 but don't seem to be able to find it anywhere on the net. I also have a supreme mode setting grayed out which apparently makes the Bluetooth sound more clearer which I use through my phone. I've also setup the reverse camera but it will only work when I press the camera button apparently it needs constant power to the camera. Thanks in advance peeps

Help needed please I want to setup the best audio setup for my kenwood ddx4019 but don't seem to be able to find it anywhere on the net. I also have a supreme mode setting grayed out which apparently makes the Bluetooth sound more clearer which I use through my phone. I've also setup the reverse camera but it will only work when I press the camera button apparently it needs constant power to the camera. Thanks in advance peeps

I'm not familiar with that head unit, however if supreme mode is something like LDAC bluetooth codec, you'd need to have a compatible phone for it to work. As far as the camera goes, you need to ensure you ran the camera trigger wire from the head unit to a power that becomes active when you put the vehicle in reverse(I use the reverse lights power wire as it's the easiest to get to).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.