Not open for further replies.

joeybutts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
VA
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood BT948HD

Item(s) Description/Condition:

LIKE NEW. Seriously. It could pass for fresh out the box. Fantastic Head unit, bluetooth was great, sounds very nice, just needed more ability, so an 80PRS is replacing it.

Price:

$125 shipped OBO (final drop)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Liftingbuffaloradio115.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I can get a more recent pic if you would like, but it looks just like this one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated pics. Just took this out of the truck today!

IMAG0711.jpg

IMAG0712.jpg

IMAG0713.jpg

IMAG0714.jpg

IMAG0715.jpg

IMAG0716.jpg

There is a SLIGHT brush on the right hand side of the screen. It looks like a super slight streak of a fingerprint but it isn't coming off. It's not very noticeable as you can tell from the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...