Kenwood And Alpine Headunits

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

dross93ranger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a Kenwood MP-435U with iPod cable, trim ring, remote, and cage and an Alpine CDE-9881 for trade for whatever you've got car audio related. I got them both on trade and have no use for either of them. Also the Lonely Island CD is inside the Alpine so I decided to send the case with it too, I forgot to take it out before I uninstalled it last week lol.

***The Kenwood works perfectly if you do not want to hook a sub to it. I think there is a short in the RCA Preout, but not sure. The sub plays fine until the headunit reaches a certain volume and then the sub moves rapidly on it's own. The only way to stop it is to unplug the RCA's or turn down the gain on the amp. I switched headunits and it fixed it. I have the cage for this unit, it is a little bent up, but works. Also the trim ring and the remote is downstairs as well. I never put a cd in this unit, but to my knowledge it works perfectly, I used it for iPod and the iPod cable is included.***

The Alpine works perfectly, but its rough on the exterior. The trim ring I have for it is not the original so it doesn't fit well and there are a few scratches and paint missing on the buttons. I do not have the cage for it or a remote.

IMAG0550.jpg

IMAG0554.jpg

IMAG0553.jpg

IMAG0552.jpg

IMAG0551.jpg

I received both of these on trade and have no use for either. I can hoever use some 6.5" Components, 6.5" Coaxials, 4x6" or 4" Speakers and will also consider other options.

Bump...I'll take wire, distribution blocks, fuses and holders, sound deadening...you name it I'll probably need it. Will also take cash, just make an offer more than shipping.

what size distro blocks and fuse holders do you need ,also are you interested in some nice fosgate rca's ,i've got 0 gauge fuse holders with fuses ,4 gauge distro block ,cadence tweets and some dub series 4" coaxials

I am running 4 gauge wire and 0 gauge actually on two different vehicles. Also I have plenty of RCA's, but I would be interested in the Cadence tweeters, what model are they?

cts they are brand new with the crossovers cost me 35 shipped.also have the 0 gauge fuse holders and 4 gauge holders both new with fuses.and have 2 4 gauge distro blocks

That would work for me, I would honestly trade both headunits for that and could ship tomorrow and provide a tracking number. I posted descriptions of the units the best I could, they are not perfect but work. The Alpine works great just is not as nice cosmetically, the Kenwood is really nice if you don't plan on hooking a subwoofer to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...