Keith_H F-

he does seem like a good guy, but the 1400 is alot of money to become slacking on. just trying to bring it to the publics attention.

see what comes out of it. i have sent him various emails and called him about 20 times, lol

I did ship the item 7 days after receiving payment (which isn't that long in my eyes). So I took it upon myself to ship USPS Priority because of that. By using that shipping method, you will actually receive the item faster than if I had shipped it ground the same day.
And I think 99% of ca.com would agree with me, that it is in the sellers best interest to ship to the address paypal provided.

If anyone else would like to comment, please do so.

-Keith
bull****...and yeah 7 days is a long time to wait to ship. You'd be pissed if the buyer took seven days to pay from the date he said he would

I have the same problem with Keith actually as we speak.
on JBODY.ORG, he was selling a hahn racecraft stage one turbo system. I payed him 1400 in Money Order and he recieved it July 24 or July 25, ill look it up, said it was going out that monday, then said it would go out UPS all in one big box on Aug 4th. He told me that on Aug 2nd with this message

Sorry, havn't checked my email in a couple days. I'm going to be shipping everything in one box now. Reason being, it will be a lot easier. I just got a nice solid box from my mom today, so i'll be droping it off at UPS monday. Not gonna go through USPS for a big package like that. Sorry for the delay, but I will have it out for sure on Monday and I'll have a tracking number for you as well. Btw, I was at work when you called, thats why I couldnt answer. -Keith

I havent heard from him since Aug 2. No tracking number, anything.

I dont think he is a scammer because he was awesome to do buisness with, with the pictures and everytthing, but just seems like once he got the money, he became slow with it. I figured id search him up, and realize that he has been popular on this forum. So i brought it to other peoples attentions.
Yes I have it, and yes you will get it. I want to wait one more week just to make sure the money orders clear. I shoud have just told you that from the begining instead of telling you I would have it shipped by now. Sorry for that. But I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from. Many people have been scammed by receiving fake money orders. They ship the item out, and then a couple weeks later find out there fake and then there fvcked. And cant really do anything to get there money back. Again i'm sorry I didnt just tell you that before. Thats my fault.

I PM'd you that as well.

Keith, thank you. Im just letting you know, i never said you were a scammer, just i figured i would bring to publics attention whats going on and to watch out. You obviously have done alot of successful transactions, and thats why i wasnt as worried. Its just 1400 is alot of money to us both, to be scammed out. Completly understand where you are coming from, and i found out about that taxes with paypal and stuff, and i understand evreything you have said.

Yes I have it, and yes you will get it. I want to wait one more week just to make sure the money orders clear. I shoud have just told you that from the begining instead of telling you I would have it shipped by now. Sorry for that. But I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from. Many people have been scammed by receiving fake money orders. They ship the item out, and then a couple weeks later find out there fake and then there fvcked. And cant really do anything to get there money back. Again i'm sorry I didnt just tell you that before. Thats my fault.
I PM'd you that as well.
Wait........what?

I was always under the impression that MO's didn't need to clear. They are paid by the sender and once you get it, you go to either PO or bank and cash it. They can tell if it is fake or not and will let you know.

Unless I am missing something. I always thought MO was the most secure way of doing business.

Maybe someone else will chime in knowing for sure, but that was my impression.

Yes if its a money order then you should be able to cash it when you get it in the mail. The buyer has to pay up front for the money order so there should be no reason it should have to clear.

well. i let this go for the time being. its now friday, i havent recieved a tracking number or anything. he said it had been shipped. i dont know what to do, but im about to make a complaint and maybe go to the police if i dont recieve it by next week. hopefully theres insurance on it, or hopefully he made it so that you had to sign on delivery so i know i receieve it.

Sorry man, that really *****! 1400 smacks too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Some people are fawking trash!

Hey, quit shitting up my feedback threads moron. This issue has already been resolved.

I did ship the item 7 days after receiving payment (which isn't that long in my eyes). So I took it upon myself to ship USPS Priority because of that. By using that shipping method, you will actually receive the item faster than if I had shipped it ground the same day.
And I think 99% of ca.com would agree with me, that it is in the sellers best interest to ship to the address paypal provided.

If anyone else would like to comment, please do so.

-Keith
I agree 100% on the paypal address. You have to send to the CONFIRMED address on the paypal receipt.

I make no exceptions on this.

Wait........what?
I was always under the impression that MO's didn't need to clear. They are paid by the sender and once you get it, you go to either PO or bank and cash it. They can tell if it is fake or not and will let you know.

Unless I am missing something. I always thought MO was the most secure way of doing business.

Maybe someone else will chime in knowing for sure, but that was my impression.
Yes if its a money order then you should be able to cash it when you get it in the mail. The buyer has to pay up front for the money order so there should be no reason it should have to clear.
Actually, no. While yes the buyer pays for them upfront, they are easily counterfeited and the bank will cash them assuming they are real, then when they find out a few weeks later they aren't, they put your account in the red and you get fcked. There really is no "safer" way to pay, unless its face to face with cash. Each way online, paypal or money orders all have their benefits and negatives. Postal money orders are the safest of money orders because they are federal documents that have watermarks and identifiers to see if they are real. The usps also documents each number and can trace them back and will be able to tell you if they are real or not on-site. This is the only way i accept money orders.

Actually, no. While yes the buyer pays for them upfront, they are easily counterfeited and the bank will cash them assuming they are real, then when they find out a few weeks later they aren't, they put your account in the red and you get fcked. There really is no "safer" way to pay, unless its face to face with cash. Each way online, paypal or money orders all have their benefits and negatives. Postal money orders are the safest of money orders because they are federal documents that have watermarks and identifiers to see if they are real. The usps also documents each number and can trace them back and will be able to tell you if they are real or not on-site. This is the only way i accept money orders.
Well I should have mentioned as I believe MO's from the bank are basiclly a ceritified check and that will take time to clear, that is true, but PO money orders you don't have too. Like you said, there is a watermark and they can trace them. That is what I use always, is a MO from the PO.

Also Keith, Fawking blow me ***-nugget. I posted on the 23, his last post was on the 22! He never mentioned the **** has been resolved, so go shove a watermelon up your ass!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lvfive.o

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lvfive.o
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies