Keith H

PM'd you Ryan (civicpower).

And to everyone, i remember emailing him months ago (when he first contacted me about the turbo kit), stating that I will ship it out 4 weeks after I recieve the money orders. So he knew this and shouldn't have come as such a surprise. But agian I do apoligize for telling him I would have it shipped by now, my fault.

And just to let everyone know, one box has been shipped and the others will go out tomorrow. Reason being the original box i had it in was too big and heavy, and I want to make sure nothing will get damaged during shipping.

ya i had a similar problem..... no money involved but ran me for a loop...... I was looking for euro tail lights for my 91 talon and he texted me and said oh my buddy has some he is even willing to trade heads up for your factories. i sent him pics. he said sure its a done deal. i borrow a car from family and pull the factories off my car and get them all packaged up and ready to ship and i ask for the address. he says oh my buddy got rid of them last night...... but i have another friend who will sell you his. i say ok how much and he says some price i dont really remember. but long story short he texts me and says oh no deal after i spent time getting these off my car and waiting and waiting so welcome to the club.....
How was that my fault? You PM'd me out of nowhere that you were looking for some aftermarket tail lights. I told you I know someone with some thats trying to find some stock ones to replace them. So I said I'll let him know that you will trade him yours for his. I told him, and he said ok. But then the next day or so he ended up trading with a guy locally. I was trying to be a nice guy and help you out and thats the thanks I get!? Well than fvck you!

i never said it was your fault... i simply said it was fishy... leading me on then there was nothing, then you say you have another guy then nothing..... never said it was your fault. read the post again. and as far as your "fvck you" comment. it shows your maturity. if you would have read what i wrote not once did i point a finger. if youre getting defensive then maybe you have something to hide. but thats just one mans opinion. and i also did not say i was mad or upset. i just said i was led on...

i never said it was your fault... i simply said it was fishy... leading me on then there was nothing, then you say you have another guy then nothing..... never said it was your fault. read the post again. and as far as your "fvck you" comment. it shows your maturity. if you would have read what i wrote not once did i point a finger. if youre getting defensive then maybe you have something to hide. but thats just one mans opinion. and i also did not say i was mad or upset. i just said i was led on...
You're an idiot.

If you wanna make somthin outta nothin than make a thread about it. Otherwise, stay outta this one.

Man I really hate to jump in but this sounds like the same thing you just did to me not to long ago, while you did ship it out it takes some motivation to get you to get things out. I am just glad my transaction was for $40 bucks with you not $1,400.

Man I really hate to jump in but this sounds like the same thing you just did to me not to long ago, while you did ship it out it takes some motivation to get you to get things out. I am just glad my transaction was for $40 bucks with you not $1,400.
Yes, I'll admit I was a little late on shipping your banner. But I shipped you that priority mail because of that, and you recieved it in 9 days. That's about how long it would have taken if I shipped it ground the same day. You told me you were overall satisfied with the transaction so.......

And I told him I was going to wait 4 weeks to ship it out. That right there changes everything.

Actually I turned around and sold it shipped it the same day and they other guy got it it in a total of 6, FedEx including me shipping it on Friday. Just like I always try to do when I sell anything I ship the same day or the following day, you can ask anyone who I've sold to. Like I originally posted you just really don't care once you have other people's cash in your hand, end of story, you take your sweet ass time.

Ryan (civicpower), PM'd you the tracking numbers for box #2.

And to everybody, another box has been shipped out. Both boxes were shipped USPS Priority and were fully insured. Only thing left to ship is the downpipe. That will be out by the latest Friday as I need to find a nice sturdy box to put it in.

Keith has been very good lately with the transactions. there is a few pieces that he is missing that he is trying to find for me to send otu today or monday. He told me about 2 - 3 weeks after he has my money that he was going to wait that time. There was really no reason to wait, because the money order couldnt be fake, but its been going good so far. Hopefully that 3rd box doesnt take long to ship, thats all im asking, im trying to get everythign on by friday or saturday.

Well, heres update.

Havent recieved the box #3 yet. The kit was suppose to be a full kit, no parts really needed but it ended up that i already spent about 200 dollars. That sfine, its whatever. But i need this 3rd box to complete the kit, and i have a car show to go to on Friday, and looks like i wont be attending.

He has had my money since July 25, its not september, and i still havent recieved everything.

Just figured i would let you guys know the update.

I have stil not recieved the third box from keith yet. He says he has shipped it out 2 fridays ago, but i have not recieved it and there was no tracking number put on this box.

I payed 1400 for this kit, i have spent $300 for pieces that he didnt have and needed to buy, if the third box doesnt come, which is all the exhaust pieces, thats going to put me at another $500 for the kit, and a brand new one is like $2400. This transaction has been RIDICULOUS and to know that he has had $1400 since July 24 or 25, and its not October 1, and i still havent recieved the last box is unheard of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CivicPower

10+ year member
CivicPower
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views