Keith H

CivicPower
10+ year member

PA
Keith was selling a hahn racecraft stage one turbo system. I payed him 1400 in Money Order and he recieved it July 24 or July 25, ill look it up, said it was going out that monday, then said it would go out UPS all in one big box on Aug 4th. He told me that on Aug 2nd with this message

AUGUST 2nd

"Sorry, havn't checked my email in a couple days. I'm going to be shipping everything in one box now. Reason being, it will be a lot easier. I just got a nice solid box from my mom today, so i'll be droping it off at UPS monday. Not gonna go through USPS for a big package like that. Sorry for the delay, but I will have it out for sure on Monday and I'll have a tracking number for you as well. Btw, I was at work when you called, thats why I couldnt answer. -Keith"

AUGUST 8th

"Yes I have it, and yes you will get it. I want to wait one more week just to make sure the money orders clear. I shoud have just told you that from the begining instead of telling you I would have it shipped by now. Sorry for that. But I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from. Many people have been scammed by receiving fake money orders. They ship the item out, and then a couple weeks later find out there fake and then there ****ed. And cant really do anything to get there money back. Again i'm sorry I didnt just tell you that before. Thats my fault.

-Keith"

AUGUST 15th

"I will have it shipped Tuesday for sure. Thats the next day I have off."

AUGUST 19th

"I actually am working today, came in on extra day, but everything has been shipped. I didnt have time to do it before I left so I had my mom do it. I'll send you the tracking number when I get home. Thanks a lot for buying it and sorry for the delay on shipping.

-Keith"

Now, just to inform you, he told me to call around 5 pm on tuesday, and said he would message me the tracking number. It is now August 22, i have no tracking number to track this item or anything. I am just informing you that hes had my money order since July 24 or 25th. It has been a ridiculous transaction, and he never picks up his phone. i just figured id bring it up to the Jbody forum.

Figured it about time i make up my own forum about keith.

ya i had a similar problem..... no money involved but ran me for a loop...... I was looking for euro tail lights for my 91 talon and he texted me and said oh my buddy has some he is even willing to trade heads up for your factories. i sent him pics. he said sure its a done deal. i borrow a car from family and pull the factories off my car and get them all packaged up and ready to ship and i ask for the address. he says oh my buddy got rid of them last night...... but i have another friend who will sell you his. i say ok how much and he says some price i dont really remember. but long story short he texts me and says oh no deal after i spent time getting these off my car and waiting and waiting so welcome to the club.....

yea. the thing that ***** is thats there 1400 involved in this transaction and now i go back to school, so i dont even have time to put the turbo on my car anymore. its ridiculous. if his mom shipped it out, why couldnt he shipp it out how long ago. idk. i really dont think anyone should do buisness with him, but yet he just sold stuff and the transaction went smooth they said.

i had to, because i wouldnt want someone to pay that and get taxed and **** for paypal. this has got ridiculous though. he seemed like a trusted guy on this forum and stuff.

i had to, because i wouldnt want someone to pay that and get taxed and **** for paypal. this has got ridiculous though. he seemed like a trusted guy on this forum and stuff.
echeck = $5.00 flat fee, which is probably less than what you spent on a money order. takes a bit longer, but offers the same protection.

where the hell did you get a 1400 money order for .98 ? Most places they charge you more for $$ money orders. Also I'm sure you didn't ship it for free.

Obviously you think that the guy isn't scamming you, if you had sent him a paypal echeck you wouldn't be out 1400 bucks...

where the hell did you get a 1400 money order for .98 ? Most places they charge you more for $$ money orders. Also I'm sure you didn't ship it for free.
Obviously you think that the guy isn't scamming you, if you had sent him a paypal echeck you wouldn't be out 1400 bucks...
I have always paid the same per MO for anything I shipped from the PO. He is probably right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CivicPower

10+ year member
CivicPower
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views