k_schutte feedback

k_schutte
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I guess it is time for one of these now that I cannot fit all of my ref's in my signature anymore... if you see your name, please leave feedback, if you don't remember what we dealt with ask and I can try to help. Some of my refs are a year or more old so....

ref's: jerlandson92, desitdt, hazardous0388, john denver, dbman150, grimreper912003, dave_damage, adrian1185, 9515Rob, lil_italy773, lowrnu, Kasimo420, pickup 1, bumpin buick, NJTStang11, Cobra65427289, Valin, metsfan 89, obrien202, galacticmonkey, TeamPSI, mk_, csu87, deerhunt1988, sxpimpin, Shadyvill65, Ridnclean, 3kracing, orangecounty1, bds0688 , snoopysnooper, skip01, audioatg, pipo, jbizzle, Caps, prochobo, SPY, JRsmoothee, loudcartunez, ngsm13, CRX_630, RE_Gawker, MustangGT25YRS, SPLluminator, iowaaurora, vitveet, Audio Xtremes, jamesw, its_ray_ray, Andrew 2006, Queball, da box king, SSackett, RetroAudioinc

Good guy right here I forget what. We did but something lol
got your Jensen dvd/touch screen for my Clarion... dog chewed the wires on teh Clarion the day I was shipping so I had CrutchField drop ship brand new harnesses to you.

anyone who doesn't remember, just ask. I have a couple I am still trying ot track down. That's the bad thing about being here over 5 years and JUST starting a feedback thread LOL...

I've dealt with you....very smooth from what I can remember!!! If you can't find what it was we dealt with I'll look it up (I have thousands of references here and keep all them in an online folder with what it was, date, etc etc!!!).

Keep up the good work man!

V.

here are some transactions I found... Also, some of these names are form CACO, since those pricks banned me I brought over ref's from there IF they are also members on this site... for those who don't remember me, it must have went smooth or you WOULD remember me. again, just ask as I can look in my paypal, my UPS account and simply search the forums as well...

Valin: Memphis 4Kw trade

AudioXtremes: purchased 300A ext. reg'd alt from you

JRsmoothee: Bought your Aura Bass Shakers

JaredSPL: Bought an APX18 from you

Pipo: Bought a XXX-6500D form you (3 all together actualy and some TRC.6N's)

3Kracing: traded my MM4000.1D for you VX2200D and cash

RE_Gawker: sold you a XXX-6500D

MustangGT25YRS: purchased like 50ft 2/0 wire from you

LazyRider: purchased PS2 games from you

loudcartunez: purchased 4/0 wire from you

mazzasec: sold you some 2/0 wire

Queball: traded my MX15 and cash for your Memphis 4Kw

it lbs: sold you my external regulator

WildcatNate: purchased PS2 games from you

lowrnu: sold you my DC Soundlabs/BatCap 2000's

Metsfan89: purchased a blown P1500.1 from you

Dave_Damage: traded my XXX-6500D's for your RUB, XSC.5's and cash

Cobra65427289: traded my TC4 for you DB1100D and XX-Zeus

9515Rob: sold you a 220A ford alternator

Adrian1185: traded my XX-Zeus for you 15" Juggernaut

purchased a newer version Crunch powerzone 1800.4 from him. good shipping time due to the recent holiday. amp is in good condition as described. packaged well. wish would would have wrapped amp with plastic before the packing peanuts...lol had them all over the place due to them sticking to the amplifier from static lol.

won't be hooking up the amplifier for a few weeks due to the constant snowing and cold weather so hoping everything is good. it should be.

Thanks again man!!!!!!

would do business again.

purchased a newer version Crunch powerzone 1800.4 from him. good shipping time due to the recent holiday. amp is in good condition as described. packaged well. wish would would have wrapped amp with plastic before the packing peanuts...lol had them all over the place due to them sticking to the amplifier from static lol.
won't be hooking up the amplifier for a few weeks due to the constant snowing and cold weather so hoping everything is good. it should be.

Thanks again man!!!!!!

would do business again.
really, I didn't do that? SOB, must have been a bad morning for me or something LOL... I know I plastic wrapped the other stuff I sent out. Sorry about that man!

really, I didn't do that? SOB, must have been a bad morning for me or something LOL... I know I plastic wrapped the other stuff I sent out. Sorry about that man!
lol its all good man. id rather have the packing peanuts then no packing peanuts.

I see my SN but I have no clue what I sold you. I dont think I purchased anything off of you either.

I feel you too about the Feedback thread. Wish I kept up on it as well. Now with all the scams going on I dont think I will selling or buying anything on here anymore. Id do local pick up only. Or meet in a distance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

k_schutte

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
k_schutte
cedar rapids, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies