Jvc KD-ADV49 super cheap awesome deck

Jason19
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: Jvc KD-ADV49

Item(s) Description/Condition: awesome deck plays everything here is more info

El Kameleon" Arsenal Series In-dash HD and SAT Radio Ready DVD, CD, MP3 Receiver with Remote, USB Input, Built-in Bluetooth, and Proximity Sensors

iPod USB direct connectivity via your standard iPod-to-USB connection cable allows you to charge, control, and playback your iPod through the receiver and stereo system

Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone

Motorized, detachable face

3.5" Widescreen LCD monitor

Full color display

Wireless remote control included

White button lighting

Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels

RMS: 20 watts x 4 channels

MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

Playback and Audio Features:

Playback of DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DivX, JPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG2, AAC, MP3, and WMA

HS-IVi tuner with 18FM/6AM presets

iEQ (7-band equalizer)

24-Bit / 192kHz Audio DAC

12-Bit / 108Mhz Video DAC

Dolby Pro Logic II capable

High/low pass filters

Dual zone surround

5.1 Channel DTS / Dolby Digital

Expandability Options:

3 Set of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)

SIRIUS Satellite Radio Ready: A subscription is required for service as well as purchase of either the JVC SIRIUS Satellite Radio Package or XM Radio Package?

HD Radio Ready:?JVC KT-HD300?HD Radio tuner is required and sold separately

iPod/iPhone Ready: USB-to-iPod cable will work with most iPods. The following adapters may be required for select iPods or if you want video playback:

Audio/Video Playback:?JVC KS-U30

Audio Playback for Select iPods:?JVC KS-PD100?(View the JVC??compatibility list?for details)

Bluetooth Ready:??JVC KS-BTA200?Bluetooth Adapter Required

Rear auxiliary input: USB and RCA Audio/Video Input

SD card support

Steering wheel remote control ready: The PAC??PAC SWI-JACKv1?is required and sold separately

Key Features:

Amplifier defeat switch

Telephone muting

Gold plated RCA audio/video preouts

Touch pad

Proximity sensor: a feature that hides the on screen menu when your hand is away from the unit and reveals the menu when your hand approaches the unit

10 Selectable languages

Shock proof memory

iPod audio and video playback support

Rear view camera ready

Specifications:

Receiver Size:?Single DIN

MP3 Playback:?Yes

Faceplate Security:?Detachable

Touchscreen?No

Bluetooth Ready:?Yes (Built-in/Included Bluetooth Controls, Adapter and Microphone )

Navigation:?No

iPod Audio Connection:?Optional (Accessory Required and Sold Separately)?

iPod Video Connection:?Yes

Satellite Radio:?Optional - SIRIUS or XM (Accessory required and sold separately)

HD Radio:?Optional (Accessory required and sold separately) ?JVC KT-HD300

Auxiliary Input:?1 Set of Rear RCA A/V Inputs

Preamp Outputs:?1 Center Output?3 Pairs (Front, Rear, and Subwoofer)

USB Input:?Rear

Remote Control:?Yes

iPod Information

3G iPod (10, 15, 20, 30 & 40GB)

4G iPod (20 & 40GB)

4G iPod Color & Photo (20, 30, 40, & 60GB)

5G iPod Video (30, 60, & 80GB)

iPod Classic (120GB)

iPod Classic (80 &160GB)

iPod Mini (4 & 6GB)

iPod Nano 1st Generation (1, 2, & 4GB)

iPod Nano 2nd Generation (4 & 8GB)

iPod Nano 3rd Generation (4 & 8GB)

iPod Nano 4th Generation (8 & 16GB)

iPod Touch 1st Generation (8, 16 & 32GB)

iPod Touch 2nd Generation (8, 16 & 32GB)

iPhone

iPhone 3G

deck is in good shape was used for about a year comes with box remote face plate

Price: 125 plus 11 shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: 11 for shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

5d4dd867.jpg

ac6a160b.jpg

cd03732b.jpg

d34a5dd7.jpg

ugh i really want this. but no need for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif time to buy another car i guess?
You got it. In the process of doing that myself... likely a honda 4 door. Wanting to wall the backseat or do a "Blowthrough" of sorts into cabin.

You got it. In the process of doing that myself... likely a honda 4 door. Wanting to wall the backseat or do a "Blowthrough" of sorts into cabin.
im thinking another civic hatch would do me good. mine is **** loud now that i redid the system, guess that means i should post a build log up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.