SOLD jvc av-kd7010 in dash dvd

Participant count
  • Participant list

dennit469
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Clemson, SC
first off. it doesnt work, and theres no warrenty left on it because its "not in the hands of original owner"says jvc. but for id say a good 200 dollars or so it would work. im not sure whats rong with it. its not fried. for that matter i dont think its been turned on before. honest to God. the insides are to clean and theres no signs of charing on either the head unit or hide away unit. ill let it go for 50 dollars shipped. if you might need it for spare parts then jump on it. otherwise i think its fixable with couple hundred dollars or so. the pictures im showing are of how it is currently. i've takin it apart to see what i could find but jvc's "tech" team isnt very tech, at least over the phone. its still apart but all the wireing and cables you need to make it work are included. if you have worries that it is in horrible phisical condition then please only if you intrested ask me for more pictures and ill go spend 45 mins or an hour putting it back together.

50$$ shipped

23h3nh3.jpg

10h0jn6.jpg

14v1c2p.jpg

zv4iu1.jpg

154afll.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.