just got scammed....

havieri23
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
USA
i purchased a ppi pc2600.2 for $112 shipped off a guy on criagslist (thought it was a good purchase at the time that's why i decided to go thru with it)...yeah yeah, craigslist, local. but just forget the craigslist part, just think of it as an online purchase. I sent the guy a money order, and it took him over 3 weeks of me calling him, texting him, and emailing him for him to finally send out the amp. finally when i got it on my door step, the amp smelled burnt, and there was no power/speaker plugs. Tested it out,no power of course. i tried to call him,email him, and text him again the last 2 days, but got no response(of course)..dont know what to do now. anyone can help?...(give him a call anytime of the day, and give him some kind words). other than that, any suggestions?

here's his info:

Andrew pilson

2653 n hartman

orange ca 92865

phone 323 998 2006

it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth because this is the 4th amp that i bought in the last 2 months that was broken. the other 3 was local. i ended up selling them on ebay, which in turned luckily was only out a few dollars. But what the crap people do for a few bucks these days....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

*****.. buy new.. or from someone with good ref's for you next time. i just got scammed myself on ebay... sent money for an amp and never got what i paid for.. thank god for paypal!!

i'm in philly, pa. sorry if i got you guys confused. i dealed with paypal in the past..the weren't any different than sending a money order. they agreed with me, and sent me only $12, out of $200 because they said that's all the guy had in his account.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

havieri23

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
havieri23
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies