Just a monster...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Freshly saturated 5200 motor. Black 15" tc style basket with black mesh. Qca assembly. Brand new in box Corey splaudio drop in. Spl surround, 4layer high temp 4" coil. Triple nsv3 red spiders. Triple fully sewn leads with jy 8awg ofc directs. Rated at 5k rms. Dual .8ohm coils. Will get pics up tomorrow. Per ts pull 3.5ish net tuned to 34-35hz with min of triple 4" aeros would be optimal. Built to take a alphard 5500@.5ohm with ease. Selling cause ill never get around to using it been sitting boxed 4-5 months. No need to explain what the 5200 is. Perfer pickup but can ship but would be shipped in 3 separate boxes. No money was spared on this sub. No trades at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got well over $700 into it. Must have a solid 4k+ or its not for you. A 3k might make it wiggle... No expense spared. No Team driver no matter manf can match. Drop in has not been installed. Buyer will have to install.

Got well over $700 into it. Must have a solid 4k+ or its not for you. A 3k might make it wiggle... No expense spared. No Team driver no matter manf can match. Drop in has not been installed. Buyer will have to install.
not even my x2c?

So, is this built or would I need to assemble it? What is the asking price? Is shipping on the buyer or included? You're soft on details, bro.

So, is this built or would I need to assemble it? What is the asking price? Is shipping on the buyer or included? You're soft on details, bro.
Buyer would need to install drop in. Shipping can be negotiated. Most im willing to lose is rd $250-300 so i want sell unless a min of $550 in pocket. Thought pics said all.

Got it, sorry for the confusion. Great platform for all kinds of builds. That coil looks pretty long.
Corey had entire driver. He saturated motor an built drop in. No guess wrk done here. Only reason he did not install drop in was the issue finding the correct coil. Took 2 weeks to get so i told to just send back basket an motor so i could start box an send drop when finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...