Northeast Region July 25th 3x DBDrag/3x Bassrace/1x TNESPL Vic Green Memorial Show

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

thorshammer1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Auburn, NY
:veryhapp:This is a late post but the 3x Drag in Buffalo has been moved to 121 west river st. Ogdensburg, NY 13669.

Entry is 40 for everything! Thats 40 dollas for a 3x Drag Gents!!

Whos gonna come join me?

Murillo dont ya think its about time we see you at one of the shows? We've only had a 3x every month since May //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

How about Gary? Ya know you'd love to see a battle in ss 3-4. We have quite a few around the surrounding areas.

Mike,Kieth,Team Act and the New England crew I hope to see some of you if not all of ya:veryhapp:

You guys throw some of the best comps Ive been to so Ill do everything I can to get a crew up there! Im doing all I can to come up with the cash to fix my subs ASAP

I asked Brandon about it at the 3X, he has to drive a couple hours to pick up the server and bring it back to his house to repair it, then drive a couple hours back to reinstall it, so it's a matter of him having all the time to make the drives. Hopefully it won't be long.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thorshammer1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
thorshammer1
Auburn, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date