JOESmith502 bad seller

TKCARAUDIO
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I would like to think that he is a stand up guy. But I have waited almost a month for responce on this... after numerous emails and private messeges with no responce.....

I figured Id post here...

I bought 3 bass boost knobs from him for the amps for $15 shipped they was supposed to have the Cords with them for the amp. I received them and they wasnt in there.

This is what I posted in his feed back section

Bought 3 bass knobs off of him I had ok communications a couple times. Then Everyother week. I got them last week and they didnt have the cord like supposed to. I have emailed back on email and back on here nothing in return.
Here is the email about items and I can find thread about it too if youd like

]

Yes its only 15 $ but still the knobs are useless with out the cords
here is the link to thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398698

I feel that he Lied and cheated me said to me all bass knobs had cords and came with them at $15 shipped it took him over 2 weeks to respond to me and tell me they was shipped after I sent payment. Then took over 2 weeks to get to me. Day i received almost a month ago I sent to him a email and pm here with NOTHING RESPONDED... AS I JUST Sent more today and yesterday... He isnt answering PMS or Emails. .... He only lives 3 hours from me and I have his address but Is it worth $15 to drive to him to get my part... Nope but If it dont get resolved I might contact local Police Dept and let them know....

JOE YOU NEED TO STEP UP AND BE A PERSON AND MAKE THIS RIGHT WITH ME AND THE OTHERS YOU SCREWED over your a SCAMMMER

i even posted in his feedback thread no responce

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338915&page=2

over $15 bucks? are you f*cking kidding me?

run down to walmart and get some cat5 cable, holy ****

yeah, it was wrong that he didnt send the cables if that was agreed upon, but ****

It amazes me when people say just fix it or its only so much money fix it yourself. Joe Smith sent me a sub with a broken tinsel and told me to fix it myself or file a ups claim which he knows **** well only he can do.He sold a sub to another guy who never recieved it and another to someone else who said it wasnt mint as stated.15 bucks or not you didnt get what you payed for thats why theres this feedback section to warn others of his ****y ways.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

over $15 bucks? are you f*cking kidding me?
run down to walmart and get some cat5 cable, holy ****

yeah, it was wrong that he didnt send the cables if that was agreed upon, but ****
You must me a stupid mother****er.

I got my RE xxx from him with no problems, good guy on my end but seriously your thinking of calling cops over 15$? lol they will seriously hang up on you..

seems like some legit sellers are going bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i can see both sides.. Its cheap though to fix this problem, I can't believe the seller would rather take the bad rep then just send some cheap a%s cables out!

i can see both sides.. Its cheap though to fix this problem, I can't believe the seller would rather take the bad rep then just send some cheap a%s cables out!
I agree I mean is bad rep worth some junk.

I understand stuff happens but dont get on and read the messeges and dont respond but its all good

Gumby, you dissappoint me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

A deal is a deal is a deal, ya dig?

I wouldn't contact the popo, but would hassle him over it.

It doesn't matter if the deal is for $1 or $1,000 seller incorrectly listed the item and was a POS to deal with the entire time through. Over $15 none the less, which is ridiculous. It continues to be said over and over again, but this place is getting worse and worse.

To the OP, call the cops on his just to f*ck with this guy even worse. Regardless of how much its for, people need to know the consequences of their actions here.

If i ever get scammed here or items are incorrectly sent without pieces and the seller doesn't do anything to change it. The police will be called after the month to 2 months point.

I am not sending money first or items first after this point. I have been here almost 2 months. And I have had 2 deals that wasnt correct out of around 5. Not a good rep so far. I have done feed back research and all

PEOPLE NEED TO REPORT THERE BAD FEEDBACK SO SOMEONE ELSE DONT GET SCAMMED LIKE THEM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TKCARAUDIO

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
TKCARAUDIO
Chillicothe/Circleville Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies