jl's NEW 12w1v2's

the only advantage i see to owning the W1v2 is that they have a fairly shallow mounting depth. although i could probably find something that sounds better than that thing that is just as shallow.

u have a Ext. cab how do you not have enough room? If u gotta cut ur back seats out. They cant fit ppl that have any size to em anyway. Then put a ****ing 18" in the back. With a wall. =). Im sorry i dream to much. Ive seen W3's in truck boxes. Bumped really nice. Ive heard 12" n 10" W3s. Both in F-150 reg. Cabs. The boxes werent that big. Probably 1 cu/ft a piece.

u have a Ext. cab how do you not have enough room? If u gotta cut ur back seats out. They cant fit ppl that have any size to em anyway. Then put a ****ing 18" in the back. With a wall. =). Im sorry i dream to much. Ive seen W3's in truck boxes. Bumped really nice. Ive heard 12" n 10" W3s. Both in F-150 reg. Cabs. The boxes werent that big. Probably 1 cu/ft a piece.
what the hell are you talking about? it isnt me that wants the setup.

hey Bri487, i also have a 05 Silverado Ext cab. how/where are you mounting your subs??? under the back seats (tiny space!) or are you taking out the rear seats? also, are you using the stock tweeter locations in the doors, or did you mount it somewhere else?

hey Bri487, i also have a 05 Silverado Ext cab. how/where are you mounting your subs??? under the back seats (tiny space!) or are you taking out the rear seats? also, are you using the stock tweeter locations in the doors, or did you mount it somewhere else?
as of right now i dont have anything done to my system. just waiting until i can get exactly what i want. i have done installs on other extended cabs. what i have done if the rear seat is something that needs to remain functional, is lift the rear seat a couple inches. it leaves plenty of air space to properly do three tens. also you overcome the center hump in the floor. as for the stock tweeter location. i find it the best as far as keeping the car look as stock as i can and you dont have to cut holes wherever it is you want to mount the tweeters. i like to leave the car as stock looking as possible on the inside because it gives the theives one less car to consider breaking into.

edited... nm
you may get banned because of your avatar. the point of censoring this stuff HERE, is because there are younger members living at home with their parents (me=16) that may see expletives like your avatar and may not let them use the internet again

you may get banned because of your avatar. the point of censoring this stuff HERE, is because there are younger members living at home with their parents (me=16) that may see expletives like your avatar and may not let them use the internet again

w/e... changed it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

the_answer_203

10+ year member
the_answer_203
BRONX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from