Jl xd700/5

ejschultz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

For sale is a BNIB JL XD700/5. The amp was taken out of the box for pictures only. It was purchased from Pacific Stereo, an authorized dealer, so it will come with a factory warranty. My friend was going to use this in an SQ build for his GTO and decided to pick up a Massive 5 channel instead.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BNIB

Specs:

JL Audio XD700/5 5-channel car amplifier — 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms at Crutchfield.com

Price:

$375

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$15 or actual shipping, whichever is less.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

amp1.jpg

amp2.jpg

amp3.jpg

amp4.jpg

Bump for no international shipping! I don't know about you guys, but if you got a random PM from South Africa asking to ship it there, would you? The dude has been here for about a year, has 50 posts, and no feedback...

Lol, no. He's been buying everything for the last few months for it. Hertz MLKs, this amp, now the Massive amp, all the wiring, a pair of Sundown E8 V2s (which may go up for sale). Everything he bought, he got brand new. Nothing has even been used yet, he just keeps changing his mind on equipment. I told him he is not to get rid of the MLKs. I really don't care what else he runs as long as it's quality, but those MLKs are supposed to be some of the nicest speakers out there for the money. Anyway, unfortunately, he's not looking for trades.

He's got a local deal pending right now. What are you looking to spend on it? I'll see if there's any wiggle room on the price with him. Remember, the amp is BNIB. It was only taken out of the box for the pictures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ejschultz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
ejschultz
Schererville, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date