SOLD Jl Amps+subs For Sale

Hey Mike. Your in CT. Buy the whole package, and ill drive it up to CT for you. I live very close to CT,....on the NJ NY border. I know i could get between 200-300 bucks for the subs, but id much rather sell the whole package at a discounted price so i can sell it FAST. I dont have time to break the items apart and sell seperatly. You know dam well, these subs alone are worth 500. This is a deal, and a half. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Hey Mike. Your in CT. Buy the whole package, and ill drive it up to CT for you. I live very close to CT,....on the NJ NY border. I know i could get between 200-300 bucks for the subs, but id much rather sell the whole package at a discounted price so i can sell it FAST. I dont have time to break the items apart and sell seperatly. You know dam well, these subs alone are worth 500. This is a deal, and a half. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
really only want the subs. also you'll have a better chance of selling if willing to seperate. let me know if you want to sell just the subs, i already have plenty of amps so don't need those atm, but would take the subs and box.

Maybe ill get lucky. I just dont have the time to split the stuff up. Yes, youll buy the subs, but then ill be stuck with the amps, ....and i need the money NOW!! Thats the problem. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Im throwing in a BLITZ CAP for free. NJ + NY people, Check this out!!!!

well let me know if you split them up. honestly, splitting them up and shipping them at these prices, and even at charging shipping costs, they'll sell quickly. most likely today.

really only want the subs. also you'll have a better chance of selling if willing to seperate. let me know if you want to sell just the subs, i already have plenty of amps so don't need those atm, but would take the subs and box.
Maybe ill get lucky. I just dont have the time to split the stuff up. Yes, youll buy the subs, but then ill be stuck with the amps, ....and i need the money NOW!! Thats the problem. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Im throwing in a BLITZ CAP for free. NJ + NY people, Check this out!!!!
How about this.....as I really want the amps.....

you can sell the subs to ctmike and i will get the amps & cap?

If possible, ctmike will buy the subs from you, and I will buy the amps & cap

that way you wont be stuck with anything....

as I really wanted the amps...... But would buy everything for $600 + me pay for shipping

Let me/us know

That helps you out and everybody is happy:veryhapp:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.