SOLD JL 8IB4s

Participant count
  • Participant list

tRidiot
10+ year member

Perpetually dissatisfied
OK
$200 shipped, with a pair of 8" grills thrown in from PE.

Been in my closet a couple years, after picking them up used, I've had 'em in my doors for about 2 months.

JL%208IB4%20023a.jpg

Great midbasses. I've got more pics if anyone wants to see the backsides, which is slightly beat-up looking. Also pics of me measuring the resistance, which is 6.6 ohms per speaker (8 ohms nominal).

Shipped in original JL boxes, can be sent out tomorrow, PayPal payment preferred.

Might take more than a day to get'em sold jeez. $200 is a bit steep, 8w6' s are known to go for around $200 for a pair.

And 8IB4s are known as one of the best midbasses in the industry and also are extremely rare to find these days. I know, I've looked for 'em for years.

If you don't want to pay what I'm asking feel free to offer, but I'm also not going to sit around bumping something people don't want for 4 or 5 days like alot of people here. This is a product that is only of interest to certain people, and those people know if they want it.

No biggie, and I'm not dying to sell, so I won't be lowballed. I'm only looking to sell so I can pick up another amp to put in the closet. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

So anyways, they should be up on Ebay by the end of the day, but if someone wants them, I would be willing to cancel the auction, perhaps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tRidiot

10+ year member
Perpetually dissatisfied
tRidiot
OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date