JL 450.4 v1

glowin3232
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: JL 450.4 v1

Item(s) Description/Condition: Item is in like new condition with very minor cosmetic blemishes. The amp was only used for about a month and then I sold the car it was in and I've had it sitting in my closet for a couple years now.

Price: $250 shipped obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
DSC_1098.jpg

DSC_1101.jpg

DSC_1102.jpg

DSC_1104.jpg

These next 2 pictures are to show the only cosmetic blemished on the aluminum face of the amp, they are very small...

DSC_1105.jpg

DSC_1106.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Copied from JL's website, hope this helps...

4-channel car amplifier

150 watts RMS x 2 and 75 watts RMS x 2 at 1.5 to 4 ohms

300 watts RMS x 1 and 150 watts RMS x 1 at 3 to 8 ohms

Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply system

differential-balanced inputs

variable high-, low-, and band-pass filters (high-pass only on ch. 3 and 4)(50-5000 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)

switchable bass boost (ch.1 and 2 only) (6 dB at 48 Hz)

infrasonic filter (ch.1 and 2 only) (24 dB/octave at 30 Hz)

optional wired remote bass boost (ch.1 and 2 only)

Absolute Symmetry™ Class-AB amplifier design

MOSFET power and output stages

speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)

preamp outputs

4-gauge power and ground leads and a 60-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier

no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 60-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended

19-11/16"W x 2-5/16"H x 10-1/16"D

power subwoofers from channels 1 and 2, which have bass boost and low-pass filters available, and drive your front speakers with channels 3 and 4 in high-pass mode;

drive your front speakers with channels 1 and 2, your rear speakers with channels 3 and 4, and use the preamp outputs to connect a separate amplifier to drive a subwoofer system;

power your midbass speakers with channels 1 and 2, and your midrange/tweeter combo with channels 3 and 4;

power left, center, and right speaker systems with channels 1 and 2, and channels 3 and 4 bridged.

Wish I had the cash for this one. Very clean amp here folks, and lots of power. S/N ratio is outstanding. GLWS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.